It's something for sure.

"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should. "

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

TrickTruck

Reaction score
Here's some progress pics.
Got it painted and IMHO it looks great.
I like the grill too.

Sorry for the dark pics, I'll get better ones tomorrow. It's officially after midnight...
Also the lower valance goes on, couldn't find enough 1/4" bolts for the job. Also tomorrow.
I've decided to go with the synthetic winch cable and the alum fairlead. Gotta order that.
Some wireing for the winch and aim the lights.
IMAG0207.jpg

IMAG0208.jpg

IMAG0210.jpg

RedRice589

Reaction score
How hard is it to get on and off? I don't see the bolts? Just wondering I find myself pulling the grill fairly often. And it's in the way for all that.

TrickTruck

Reaction score
Right now it's 8 bolts, but there's a spot for one more. So call it ten. I've done it in 15 min when we we did the test fit of the second generation (swap gen 1 to gen 2 then back to gen1.)

It's pretty easy, be a lot easier with power tools.

In your case maybe you'd just want the lower and not do the hoop and headlight protection.

RedRice589

Reaction score
Right now it's 8 bolts, but there's a spot for one more. So call it ten. I've done it in 15 min when we we did the test fit of the second generation (swap gen 1 to gen 2 then back to gen1.)

It's pretty easy, be a lot easier with power tools.

In your case maybe you'd just want the lower and not do the hoop and headlight protection.

Lol I won't get one if it doesn't cover the grill and headlights. If it only takes 10-15 min that's fine. About how much does it weigh?

sootie

Reaction score
just curious but how does it look on an xl truck with no flares? like what i mean is how far out does it protrude from the fender.

TrickTruck

Reaction score
Kicked off production yesterday. est 45-60 days.

Just waiting on the new ecommerce engine to come online before writing a page and taking pre-orders.

Also, I'm a dealer for Warn. While Warn does enforce MAP pricing ($1749 for the 16.5Ti), I can certainly give you a discount on a bumper when you buy a winch with it.

sootie

Reaction score
you gonna sponser up now?

i'm sure a ton pf ppl on this site alone would like to buy...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online