Supercharged 7.3

superpsd

Reaction score
Well over my Christmas break I did turn on the larger pulley adapter a little. I am in no hurry as the blower is working just fine. This morning I ditched the fuel bowl for a 10 mircron CAT filter and added a regulator. Stock pump is growing weak. I plan to replace the stock pump and then add one of the SD pumps I have on another feed circuit so it will be fed with a mechanical and a SD pump. I may add a sump or install a second pickup line.
Now that the bowl is out of my way I can install the Honey Badger SR and then injectors.
IMAG1876_zpsipdmmdid.jpg

IMAG1889_1_zpsut9llu8n.jpg

IMAG1890_1_zpsund2h18q.jpg

Last edited:

jamesc7.3

Reaction score
What's the part numbers for that filter set up you have? Trying to figure out what I'm going to do for a fuel system

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Magnum PD

Reaction score
wix/napa
bases are 24770/4770
pre filter 33406/3406
post filter 33674/3674

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
wix/napa
bases are 24770/4770
pre filter 33406/3406
post filter 33674/3674
copy and paste much? lol
What's the part numbers for that filter set up you have? Trying to figure out what I'm going to do for a fuel system

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
dont do it that way. if you are doin a fuel system then get a superduty pump with pre and post filters and regulated return.
Wix # 24770 Napa # 4770 for the bases.
you should just ditch the mechanical all together.. if getting week, it will benefit none... and how dafuq do you have a HBsr.?

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

superpsd

Reaction score
I bought a SRP off eBay and had it drop shipped to DynoProven it's been sitting here in its box since October. I am also waiting on the release of the drop in KC38R turbo. As soon as it is up I am putting in an order.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I bought a SRP off eBay and had it drop shipped to DynoProven it's been sitting here in its box since October. I am also waiting on the release of the drop in KC38R turbo. As soon as it is up I am putting in an order.
oh, duh. i remember you said that.. but its called a stealdger

live life full throttle

TyCorr

Reaction score
oh, duh. i remember you said that.. but its called a stealdger

live life full throttle

If they change that stupid rear cover that some azzhole dremeled srp 1.1 into there is nothing stealth about it.

superpsd

Reaction score
What us that? Kc whatever whatever?

KC turbo released the SD version already. Is basically a rebuildable 38R but quieter and they state that they are seeing lower backpressure in comparison. The drop in OBS unit is to be released soon.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
KC turbo released the SD version already. Is basically a rebuildable 38R but quieter and they state that they are seeing lower backpressure in comparison. The drop in OBS unit is to be released soon.
basically rebuildable? less back pressure means a bigger turbine side.. so potentially make more hp from it...

live life full throttle

superpsd

Reaction score
It is rebuildable you can just search KC38R the SD version has a .84 or 1.0 housing option. I had been told the OBS will also be .84 or 1.0 option.

Magnum PD

Reaction score
Are you implying that I got that info from someone else who did the research and not myself, while I watching TV and laying down on the couch watching a movie?

Latest posts

Members online