Supercharged 7.3

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
It is rebuildable you can just search KC38R the SD version has a .84 or 1.0 housing option. I had been told the OBS will also be .84 or 1.0 option.
the turbine wheel itself i ment. is it a dual ball hearing or a bd look a like?

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

superpsd

Reaction score
Copy and paste Magnum PD style

-REBUILD ABLE DUAL BALL BEARING TURBO FOR QUICK SPOOL UP AND RELIABILITY
-UPGRADED BILLET 6X6 DUAL PLANE 66X93 COMPRESSOR WHEEL
-4” PORTED COMPRESSOR COVER WITH ANTI-SURGE RING
-BILLET BIG HEAD WASTEGATE ACTUATOR FOR QUICKER SPOOL AND ELEVATED BOOST CONTROL
-LARGER 76X70 HIGH FLOW TURBINE WHEEL TO INCREASE FLOW THROUGH THE TURBINE HOUSING
-HIGH FLOW NON-EBPV OUTLET FLANGE INCLUDED WITH EVERY TURBO. THIS ELIMINATES THE EBPV BUTTERFLY
-VALVE TO INCREASE FLOW AND DECREASE EGTS
-THIS TURBO RUNS VERY WELL UP TO ABOUT 250CC/100% INJECTORS
-AWESOME TURBO TO TOW WITH ON SMALLER INJECTORS
-1YR UNLIMITED MILE WARRANTY

Last edited:

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Copy and paste Magnum PD style

-REBUILD ABLE DUAL BALL BEARING TURBO FOR QUICK SPOOL UP AND RELIABILITY
-UPGRADED BILLET 6X6 DUAL PLANE 66X93 COMPRESSOR WHEEL
-4” PORTED COMPRESSOR COVER WITH ANTI-SURGE RING
-BILLET BIG HEAD WASTEGATE ACTUATOR FOR QUICKER SPOOL AND ELEVATED BOOST CONTROL
-LARGER 76X70 HIGH FLOW TURBINE WHEEL TO INCREASE FLOW THROUGH THE TURBINE HOUSING
-HIGH FLOW NON-EBPV OUTLET FLANGE INCLUDED WITH EVERY TURBO. THIS ELIMINATES THE EBPV BUTTERFLY
-VALVE TO INCREASE FLOW AND DECREASE EGTS
-THIS TURBO RUNS VERY WELL UP TO ABOUT 250CC/100% INJECTORS
-AWESOME TURBO TO TOW WITH ON SMALLER INJECTORS
-1YR UNLIMITED MILE WARRANTY
10-4. thx man

live life full throttle

jamesc7.3

Reaction score
copy and paste much? lol

dont do it that way. if you are doin a fuel system then get a superduty pump with pre and post filters and regulated return.

you should just ditch the mechanical all together.. if getting week, it will benefit none... and how dafuq do you have a HBsr.?

live life full throttle

Well mine is going on a SD I was planning on running dual pumps just trying to get a part number for filter bases and filters

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Well mine is going on a SD I was planning on running dual pumps just trying to get a part number for filter bases and filters

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
ahh 10-4. post #304

live life full throttle

superpsd

Reaction score
Just type "obs efuel" in the search engine and you will come across a ton of pictures and information.

superpsd

Reaction score
Disregard the stock pump being weak. The adjustment on the regulator was bottoming out and would not budge past 47 psi. I kept scratching my head trying to figure that one out. I was thinking maybe the pump was that weak as I never had a baseline from the stock bowl. After the regulator being worked in I was able to set it to 62 psi. All good now. I plan to install one of my SD pumps on a separate feed circuit. I was kicking around the plan to modify the strait shot banjo fittings that DI sells so that the mechanical pump will feed as normal and the SD would feed at the end of the rails.

superpsd

Reaction score
I do not know that yet. I have a 60 psi switch that I was going to wire up to the fuel filter light to the dash.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I do not know that yet. I have a 60 psi switch that I was going to wire up to the fuel filter light to the dash.
what injectors are you running? i forgot and its a lot to read through to find out...

live life full throttle

superpsd

Reaction score
Just stock AA. I am 90% done modding the BI codes I have. They are BI codes with the spill port on the barrels tigged shut and 200% nozzles installed. Not sure what the cc works out to but a standard BD is like 240 and BIs are stroked further. An old post from Rosewood way back stated BIs with plugged barrels were close to 350cc. If I can't tune them I do have one bran new BD code stick and I may just order 7 more and nozzle them.

superpsd

Reaction score
Even if they are that big they will be dialed way back as the engine is a stock long block @ 300k miles and a worn out ZF5 with only a new stock level LUK SMF/clutch. I wouldn't even waste my time trying to run these if I didn't have minotaur. Going back and forth with a tuner would likely be a nightmare trying to get these to run right (if they even will run right)

TyCorr

Reaction score
Should be ok with that hbsr hpop.

Keep pw back under 2ms and it shouldnt kill the motor. Or maybe even a hair less 1.8...you're gonna be really sufferin for air.

bruce

Reaction score
There used to be a guy from western Washington that ran 200% nozzles and a manual and he self tuned. You could consult him when the time comes.

Latest posts

Members online