T4 mount w/S366 combo

bigjake0524

Reaction score
ARMY special!!!!!

Will have an S366 with complete T4 mount for $2050.00 shipped (lower 48)!

Add an AFE Big boost filter for $85.00

Just let me know if your looking for a different combination!

Sale will go until end of May!

Thanks,
Jake

Homesteader

Reaction score
Hey , What is that setup good for? Any special for the pacific. LoL
Good to see you here to.

bigjake0524

Reaction score
Not sure it would be a good match for what you got planned! Unless you want to just use it as a high pressure!!!
Just let me know if I can help with something!

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
Just curious since I'm gonna need a trans soon.... what injectors would this be a good set up for?

Marty

Reaction score
Is this the full kit? If so let me know. That's what I'm looking for on andys kit that I ordered last week.

Cloverleaffarm

Reaction score
i'm running this kit currently and its a great setup. i've got Jakes S300 66/74/.91 and i can still spool it with stock sticks and only TW tunes. I"ve hooked to a couple sleds so far with it and it impressed the hell out of me every hook so far. Definately something you guys should look into.
Jakes got some great products out and he'll take care of you for sure

Jake

Reaction score
How well that turbo spool with 160cc stage 1? Truck is just the tow rig to drag the horse trailer around

Sent by smoke signals

FORD7.3

Reaction score
This is kinda what im leaning towards buying, should spool nice with my injectors and still be very tow friendly on my 5spd.

Jake

Reaction score
It will be on the list with the injectors and bts coming this fall for the sd

Sent by smoke signals

Cloverleaffarm

Reaction score
How well that turbo spool with 160cc stage 1? Truck is just the tow rig to drag the horse trailer around

Sent by smoke signals

it will handle 238/100's as well without any issues. I met a guy at a pull last week running the exact same charger on his CR and he's running dual CP3's and 200 hp injectors and he's over 800 hp. Ofcourse its on a completely different truck and alot of things won't relate, but it just proved to me that a set of 250/100's will be in my future:pimp:

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
it will handle 238/100's as well without any issues. I met a guy at a pull last week running the exact same charger on his CR and he's running dual CP3's and 200 hp injectors and he's over 800 hp. Ofcourse its on a completely different truck and alot of things won't relate, but it just proved to me that a set of 250/100's will be in my future:pimp:

I think it would be out of its range a little bit with 250's and a 100% nozzle.... But of course it would work! You can make almost anything work

Cloverleaffarm

Reaction score
haha thats true, that would be a fun project!
well, it will have to wait until next year. gotta save up enough $ for supporting mods before i even think about hybrids.

ToMang07

Reaction score
Bumping this thread up... Talked to Jake today and am seriously thinking about this turbo. :naughty:

Those of you running it with stock sticks... any issues? I plan injectors in my future, but they are most likely a year or so away, and I need to be able to tow in the mountains and plow in the winter.... plus it's really a daily driver.

Appreciate the input folks!

smokedout250

Reaction score
Bumping this thread up... Talked to Jake today and am seriously thinking about this turbo. :naughty:

Those of you running it with stock sticks... any issues? I plan injectors in my future, but they are most likely a year or so away, and I need to be able to tow in the mountains and plow in the winter.... plus it's really a daily driver.

Appreciate the input folks!

Why not just leave it stock? Why add the air if you dont have the fuel? Just leave it all stock until u do the sticks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ToMang07

Reaction score
Why not just leave it stock? Why add the air if you dont have the fuel? Just leave it all stock until u do the sticks

Why not just leave it stock....period! :slap:

Stock sucks! LOL

I have to do things in steps... not really a "save up the money" kinda guy.... it's gonna get used...just a matter of "on what."

Next big things on my "list" are forged block w/ new oil pan, injectors, and fuel system. All will probably happen alone. Just they way my wallet works! lol! :doh:

smokedout250

Reaction score
I'm the same way but I'd rather do fuel before air! Fuel can be turned down and it's alot more tunable and then go gathering all the other parts

Latest posts

Members online