T4 mount w/S366 combo

ToMang07

Reaction score
I'm the same way but I'd rather do fuel before air! Fuel can be turned down and it's alot more tunable and then go gathering all the other parts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I decide on a turbo I will have the FRX and the Hutch/Harpoon done...

But that will be all as far as the fuel system. Eventually I would like Jake's fuel system setup, (RR and Fuel lab pump/filters) but that's not in the cards ATM. For now, I have more $$$ than usual, and I'd rather go with the bigger purchase while I can.

It's all in the works LOL

Just the list is extremely larger than the budget! :eek:wned:

Cloverleaffarm

Reaction score
i have the charger un-wastegated and stock sticks since July and i love the charger. I had tony burn some tunes to help spool as fast as possible with my lack of fuel and it really does run well and pulls hard too.
I did the charger first because i'm building a motor as we speak and hope to be done by next winter. so i'll get a wastegate and add it to the 366 and the 250's/200's will be my fuel of choice
I went this route of getting charger then fuel because even though they can be turned down, i'd reather have air and efficiency then too much fuel and getting the motor too hot pullin the sled and the 15K loads

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Would the Bell ZQ wheel help spool this turbo faster or be a good option for stock to stage 2 injectors?

Jake offers that wheel for the guys wanting a bit larger flow to burn a little more fuel.... I dont think its going to help the stock injector guys, but it might not hurt either

bigjake0524

Reaction score
The map on the compressor is much broader than the 66mm wheel. So the boost is going to come on sooner as the wheel will move more air at a lower rpm than the standard 66mm wheel will do. And it will flow more air, I wouldn't however say it is necessary to have the wheel with stock or stage 2 injectors. Stage 2's would show more benefit over stock injectors with the upgraded wheel though.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.