t500 hpop?

smokedout250

Reaction score
I need to invest in a new hpop.. I have seen lots of things about the spr1s and adrenalline but not so much about the t500. Why is it so much cheaper? What injectors will it support? What is the main difference between it and the others?

bad12jr

Reaction score
Mild replacement hpop and more oil then a stock 17*. Replaces the journal bearing with ball bearings and a few other tweaks. I have one coming this week because I don't have to budget right now for bigger. Waiting for the t1000 to go bigger when I get bigger sticks.

KPSquared

Reaction score
Being as I just run stage 1 singles, I figure the t500 is all I need. Just a refresh on the old pump...

A few dissenters around here, but I think they have a hate on for Joey in general...

smokedout250

Reaction score
Well im rrunning 2s and that's all I will need to support for the time being I know the others are great but they are hard to get and cost alot! What size injector will the t500 support?

bad12jr

Reaction score
Sorry joey doesn't put a number out but Ive hears it runs 2s and hybrids well

zilla68

Reaction score
I"ll be getting one soon also, he has always answered all my questions in detail any time I've had one, I'd love to get the t500 and the scan gauge he has, those are really nice.

smokedout250

Reaction score
So if I want information I have to personally talk to him? Im fine with that just wish it could be as simple as look at the website and find some good info

Tom S

Reaction score
Does it have the stock 17 deg swash plate angle, pistons, cylinder?

FORD7.3

Reaction score
Im running joeys T-500 and have over 10k miles on it since march time frame and love it!! holds great numbers and hasnt missed a beat!! im also running 210cc single shots and stock nozzles for an injector comparison, I can also have my data log emailed to me from my dyno back in may if you would like.

Homesteader

Reaction score
I was thinking of getting the T500 for one of my trucks. I think it will do fine for that truck just mild mods and price is good. He always answers my questions. Especially when I'm researching on his products and hear negative comments .

pjwoolw

Reaction score
Quote of a post by Joey on another site: The T500: It's a new process I'm doing now for all you 94-E99 guys. I can convert your 15 degree pump to a 17 degree pump, with newly machined parts. I can also do the same improvements on 99.5-03 pumps as well.

Unlike the normal moded 17, I'm adding an improved internal locking ring and the shaft will have a rear bearing support, instead of the factory bushing.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Talk with Joey and your mind will be set. No there isnt any data on his website, but talk to enough people and you wont need any.

His products are great

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
Sorry joey doesn't put a number out but Ive hears it runs 2s and hybrids well

I absolutely hate statements like this. Its a pump - tell us what the output per revolution is and that will tell exactly what it can do. Just saying it will support 2s and hybrids doesn't say much. I could have a 238cc hybrid with 400% tips and tons of mods - but can this pump support it? I have no idea other than someone said it could support hybrids.

Wackerjr

Reaction score
And giving output tells exactly what has been done inside as well. Not to much can be done in a stock body.....can't blame a guy for wanting to keep a trade secret.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
And giving output tells exactly what has been done inside as well. Not to much can be done in a stock body.....can't blame a guy for wanting to keep a trade secret.

I don't give a damn about what is done inside as long as it works and lasts - but giving pump output is factual information that can help make a more informed decision - but at the same point in time no one gives out that info on their modified pumps - Terminator, Stealth, and Diesel-site are all in the same boat in that respect. The three items that everyone should care about are displacement, pump efficiency, and longevity.

Latest posts

Members online