T500 vs stock pump test

mandkole

Reaction score
When does a mfgr plan to start flow testing pumps before they are shipped? After awhile, you could match injector demand and tuning to the flow rate, rather than guess. This is inspecting quality into the product and the more information everyone has on performance, the better.

m j

Reaction score
there is some data.

. Inside these new pumps there are all new larger billet pistons and cylinder block combined with a new 17-degree billet swash plate that still retains stock reliability while increasing displacement by almost 37%! With the new larger pistons and new swash plate we have managed to increase displacement to 9.75cc vs. the stock 6.8cc or 7.2cc pumps

for the others you have to hunt a bit.

old man dave

Reaction score
there is some data.

for the others you have to hunt a bit.

But have you actually looked inside your pump to verify this? Or is it just advertising that you read or heard? Gary does some interesting things inside his pumps and I've seen and handled the insides to know for sure without googleing.

And with my engineering background, I have a pretty fair idea what is causing the current failures of the SRP1.1.

Last edited:

psduser1

Reaction score
But have you actually looked inside your pump to verify this? Or is it just advertising that you read or heard? Gary does some interesting things inside his pumps and I've seen and handled the insides to know for sure without googleing.

And with my engineering background, I have a pretty fair idea what is causing the current failures of the SRP1.1.

If you have an answer, get busy with Gary, dammit! This is an excellent pump that apparently needs finetuned, lol.
Bustin balls buddy, I'm happy with mine, so far.:D

TyCorr

Reaction score
There have only been 38 failures. 200 warranty claims that were "misdiagnosed" pump failures.

Latest posts

Members online