The Militant 6.0

zshier17

Reaction score
lol, from the sound of that backstory inside joke, i'm assuming ill need a new tranny and rear tires too. Those 35's roast pretty easy

MINK

Reaction score
lol, from the sound of that backstory inside joke, i'm assuming ill need a new tranny and rear tires too. Those 35's roast pretty easy

no burnouts in customers trucks, but converter lockup on a hard pull and a loud boom = forced upgrades.

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
i ran that rcd 68 a few years ago. good turbo for a daily. did they ever end up modifying the turbine side of those?

militant83

Reaction score
Ok guys I know I had previously mentioned that I was going to run an RCD 68... but due to some delays in being able to get one I went a different route.
So this just showed up today. More updates to follow sometime next week.

IMG_0280_zpsvwruh1d6.png

zshier17

Reaction score
yessss, i wanna know how these run with your 155's lol... definitely shouldn't much smoke haha. You have 155/30's correct?

Definitely need some video too

militant83

Reaction score
yessss, i wanna know how these run with your 155's lol... definitely shouldn't much smoke haha. You have 155/30's correct?

Definitely need some video too

Yea we shall see, plenty of air lol not so much in the fuel department right now... 155s with stock nozzles... Gearhead revised my tuning to accommodate for the turbo injector combo so It will be interesting to see how it does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zshier17

Reaction score
I just realized both you guys are from Ohio, i'm in Columbus. I saw the Toops performance, and then saw Militant was from Circleville.

Small world.

Mink, you ever go to Firepunk's dirt drags in the spring/summer?

Not sure if you know Ryan Nicol, He's my cousin, he's got a couple buddies who hang around the Toops Shop

militant83

Reaction score
As Long as I'm up and running I should be running Fisher's if you guys are going to be there.

Zshire17 being so close you can see how it runs first hand instead of a video.

JG how do you like that Marty's fuel system. I think that is the route I'm going when I can get the cash together?

Feel free to hit me up on Facebook. It's a lot easy to stay in touch on there https://www.facebook.com/kenny.fisher.104

MINK

Reaction score
I just realized both you guys are from Ohio, i'm in Columbus. I saw the Toops performance, and then saw Militant was from Circleville.

Small world.

Mink, you ever go to Firepunk's dirt drags in the spring/summer?

Not sure if you know Ryan Nicol, He's my cousin, he's got a couple buddies who hang around the Toops Shop

I won the first Firepunk labor day dirt drag in my old black 6.4, been friends with Lavon and the crew for many years now. I also know Ryan and many of the guys he hangs out with.

Kennys 6.0 went home today....bizitch moves out!

zshier17

Reaction score
lol I'd love to see more of these guys, as i have not met many of them at all. Usually Ryan tells me good stories whenever we get together for a beer.

Haha, i've been talking to him, i told him he owes me a ride...not sure why... but the fact is he owes me a ride lol. I almost pulled the gun on that 71mm stage 3 Gearhead was selling. They would romp nice with the 190/30's i'm putting in here in a few months.

Now to get back on the point of this thread lol : Kenny's truck

How's the stage 3 run with 155's?

militant83

Reaction score
Well guys here is the latest and greatest update.. The Stage 3 and the 155s do play well together, however a little laggy in the bottom end. Definitely in need of a fuel system and bigger injectors to see the full potential of the new turbo. Looking at 205/75 or 190/75 So any sponsors who want to throw those my way feel free I wont object..hah:D

The Toops Stage 2 5r110 is awesome, Bryan did a killer job with that. I'm still having some tuning issues that may be causing her to run a tad on the hot side. But Matt is working to resolve that issue for me. I initially wanted to lower it some but undecided at this point.

Over all really impressed with the build to this point.

Here is a shot on the lot of Mink Enterprises...lol

IMG_0286_zpsnswwpjgz.jpg

Latest posts

Members online