The Official PSA Duramax gets Built Ford Tough!

Viking

Reaction score
To be honest, I want to do this. There are a lot of chevys for sale around my neck of the woods....hmmmm.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
Minor update:

I got a skid full of parts for the rear end - new Deaver 8" springs, long travel air bags, over the frame rail sway bar, etc... that should help things come together a bit in the rear end with some modifications to make everything happy with each other.

Other than that - I spent all my time grinding on the damn truck cleaning up the front frame rails. Its getting closer, but still a lot of work left to do. Bryan started pulling the manifolds and up-pipes off while I was grinding. Lots of grinding. Did I mention that I was grinding? LOL

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
milking this job huh!

ooooooooo project 7.3 supercab in the making?

talk about throwbackLOL

I think I hate you both.

Interesting you brought up the supercab Steve... rest assured that project is far from dead - its just been re-prioritized lower on the list while I work out some kinks on some parts that needed developed in order to meet my goals with it. I think you might like what I have up my sleeve on this one.... :D

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
I think I hate you both.

Interesting you brought up the supercab Steve... rest assured that project is far from dead - its just been re-prioritized lower on the list while I work out some kinks on some parts that needed developed in order to meet my goals with it. I think you might like what I have up my sleeve on this one.... :D

Yay!

juniort444e

Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS

Just found out why the chevy is taking so long to get complete, he installed the couch mod in the bed :sleep:

Attachments

• jason working on the chevy.jpg
    jason working on the chevy.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 212

juniort444e

Reaction score
Hahaha, you crack me up bud. That pics just makes me lol every damn time. You need a beer in your hand to finish the look tho.

Oh and a recliner would be much more comfy.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
Small update: Front axle is almost completely assembled - and sitting under the front of the truck on the 35x13.50s..... things are looking good - long way yet to go, but its coming along. I'll post up some pics later in the week.

Latest posts

Members online