The Singled Out Build

Mattf1987

Reaction score
Little change of pace. Turbo came in!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 197

DWhite

Reaction score
I've been watching this for awhile and I'm sorry to hear about the deal and I hope he makes things right with you and you can build a badass truck out of the deal. Good luck on the build.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Dwhite-its gonna turn into finger pointing. The nachinist is going to take the blame for it. Which means nothing will happen.

DWhite

Reaction score
I know I'd be posed and I have to hand it to Matt for being a stand up guy through it all. I'd be so mad I would be all about kicking someone's @ss. Anyways I won't derail his build thread anymore. Good luck on the rebuild.

djr4x4

Reaction score
I'm the new guy around here and I don't post much other then questions and such but man I hate hearing these kindof deals..I got burned on a Polaris Rzr once and poured alot of money into it that I wasn't planning on doing before I ever got to enjoy it.. The money I poured wasn't even close to what you are having to do but man, I'm sorry to see this kind of thing.. Props to you!! This is the fear I always have on buying 2nd hand.. You just never know what you are getting.. After this is all said and done, the + side is you will know exactly what this motor has and you will know what it can do.. Cannot wait to see the end product of this build, and will take notes as to what I may want to slowly do to mine..

Mattf1987

Reaction score
Huge update! After not being able to afford billet rods I was informed by ryken holder of holders diesel performance that I would be receiving a set of r&r connecting rods. I can't say how much this means it's awesome to know that there are people out there that go out of their way to help people! Thanks again ryken I can't wait to get the rods in the mail and get the motor together!

97f350stroker

Reaction score
That's awesome, glad to see some real progress being made. That says a lot about ryken and his shop. It would be nice to hear some sort of resolution being agreed upon by you and Eric here soon though.

Stroker04

Reaction score
Huge update! After not being able to afford billet rods I was informed by ryken holder of holders diesel performance that I would be receiving a set of r&r connecting rods. I can't say how much this means it's awesome to know that there are people out there that go out of their way to help people! Thanks again ryken I can't wait to get the rods in the mail and get the motor together!
Rykan is awesome, and always has been for as long as I've known him!

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk

Mattf1987

Reaction score
Yes guys he's a very nice guy and has been a stand up gentleman from the very first time I talked to him! Now I am faced with another questionable mod. Having the bottom end being this strong almost makes me want to throw dual fuel at the s467 hahaha!

Stroker04

Reaction score
Yes guys he's a very nice guy and has been a stand up gentleman from the very first time I talked to him! Now I am faced with another questionable mod. Having the bottom end being this strong almost makes me want to throw dual fuel at the s467 hahaha!
Do it pussy!!!!!

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online