The Singled Out Build

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
He is definitely still on Instagram... Posts about his brand new truck, brand new rzr, and brand new girlfriend.

Sad to see the way some things turn out in the end!

Strokersace

Reaction score
Bet Josh@dirtydiesels wishes he hadn't defended him and knew the truth before he jumped on several of us in Eric's for sale ad for we calling out the BS...

OP, as I said in that thread, you have an extremely positive attitude towards it. Especially with a baby and having to dump so much more money into the truck. That'd cause me even more frustration.

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
I can still find him on instagram but get blocked me too. Must have just found everyone on PSA and blocked them. What a douche, hope that platinum windows the block

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Bet Josh@dirtydiesels wishes he hadn't defended him and knew the truth before he jumped on several of us in Eric's for sale ad for we calling out the BS...

OP, as I said in that thread, you have an extremely positive attitude towards it. Especially with a baby and having to dump so much more money into the truck. That'd cause me even more frustration.

yep, looks bad for him too .

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score

Yes and no. I'm just going to put this out here that I have never met Eric in person, nor seen or ridden in his truck. Me posting trying to help him sell the truck reflects that, so if you guys want to take this out on me as well, then so be it, but if you step back and look at the situation, what was I supposed to do? I hired Eric to do online sales, because of his prior great reputation among the community and with the Holders. The situation is what it is, and I just want it to be clear, about what I said above. As far as "knowing the truth" what was I supposed to know? The truck had issues? I had no idea, not my truck, not my parts on the truck, not my work done to the truck. Like I said, I have never even seen the truck!

yep, looks bad for him too .

Yeah, you know what it does. This puts me in a ****ty position to say the least. Not really even sure what to say.

johnp115

Reaction score
Yes and no. I'm just going to put this out here that I have never met Eric in person, nor seen or ridden in his truck. Me posting trying to help him sell the truck reflects that, so if you guys want to take this out on me as well, then so be it, but if you step back and look at the situation, what was I supposed to do? I hired Eric to do online sales, because of his prior great reputation among the community and with the Holders. The situation is what it is, and I just want it to be clear, about what I said above. As far as "knowing the truth" what was I supposed to know? The truck had issues? I had no idea, not my truck, not my parts on the truck, not my work done to the truck. Like I said, I have never even seen the truck!

Yeah, you know what it does. This puts me in a ****ty position to say the least. Not really even sure what to say.

I don't think it correlates at all to you. You keep doing you man! We really should keep it ALL in the new thread. Its the least that Matt deserves after this.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
I don't think it correlates at all to you. You keep doing you man! We really should keep it ALL in the new thread. Its the least that Matt deserves after this.

I agree on keeping it there... No need to muck up his thread. Sorry about that guys. Just wanted to respond to those posts since they were regarding me. Matt, expect a phone call from me tonight or tomorrow sometime btw.

Stroker04

Reaction score
****ty situation for you Josh, I hope everything works out for you! You run a great business and are a good guy to deal with.

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online