The Singled Out Build

Mattf1987

Reaction score
You sir are a great man! There's a lot of people in this world who could learn a thing or 20 from you! Hopefully one day I'll be lucky enough to meet you and shake your hand!

That being said, I love the truck! I eye balled it for a long time before I bought mine. And probably would have bought it if it was closer! Lol. I hope your build goes smoothly and without complications! Can't wait to see it finished and running!

"3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead"

Me 2 bud me 2 i will upload all kinds of pictures every step of the way

Sideswipe505

Reaction score
I feel your pain dude, I got hosed by a Ford Dealership. Truck had a melted piston that they tried to bandaid by throwing a new glow plug in. Luckily I purchased a warranty through my credit union and got a new long block out of it. I was pretty appalled with the stealership needless to say.

Riverside

Reaction score
Screenshot_2015-04-27-16-16-08.png

obvious the seller has seen all this.

Thus is not a guess.....or a myth.....sooner or later stuff like this always has a way of coming full circle.

Stroker04

Reaction score
****ty situation for you Matt, it was good to hang out with you guys this weekend. I'll be down sometime soon to see you guys!

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk

Mattf1987

Reaction score
****ty situation for you Matt, it was good to hang out with you guys this weekend. I'll be down sometime soon to see you guys!

You too man and I look forward to it! Maybe you can come down when it's time to fire the ol red dragon up hahahah

Stroker04

Reaction score
You too man and I look forward to it! Maybe you can come down when it's time to fire the ol red dragon up hahahah
For sure, I always forget that you guys are only a couple hours away from me!

HD F250

Reaction score
Cuz he's shady as *** is why.

And this is why we like a privately owned website we can call BS what it is. I think its BS that he has totally avoided the situation and still gloating about getting his new **** after he screwed someone to get it. It actually looks like he knew and it was intentional now doesn't it.....

*** the ***kin, ***ker!

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Somebody start a callout thread. I hate to see this guys build thread get derailed.

Latest posts

Members online