The Singled Out Build

pog

Reaction score
i cant find him on the gram and somehow im not friends with him on fb anymore.

pog

Reaction score
sh*tty situation. ive talked to him a few times and he seemed like a good dude. obviously he's been keeping up with this thread. whether its through a new username or as a guest.

Mattf1987

Reaction score
Everybody who has talked to me about the truck or anything to do with the situation has been blocked from him myself included. He blocked me the day before he bought his new 6.7.....now into the build thread

Mattf1987

Reaction score
And with Kevins name on the build/motor it definitely will be solid! Not some ****show of a motor.

Yea man hoping everything goes together without a hitch. I'm going up to my machinist/engine builders shop tomorrow to balance the rotating assembly. When we do it I'll be sure to post pics.

Mattf1987

Reaction score
It is. Its a nice combo of colors. Put the right wheels on and its one of a kind.

Funny you say that I was looking at wheels today. I wouldn't mind getting some 420's but the wife hates them and I don't like the stretched out rubber band tires on forces. To each their own tho. I'm sure it will be a while before I can get some new wheels on it.

B585Ford

Reaction score
OP,
This is a ch#tty situation and I have to admire how you have handled yourself. I won't claim that I would have done as well as you. I wish you the best in your build and a PROBLEM FREE 6.4 when you are done....God knows you deserve it.

I also hate to see this happen for Jansan and Rykan's sake. I don't know Eric to save my life. I have never met him or even talked to him on the phone. I have got to know Jansan and Rykan very well over the years from the work they have done of my truck at various times. They are two of the most honest guys in the diesel game you will ever meet as anyone who has done business with them will tell you. For myself (as some of you already know), during the last stage of the build I did, we ran into major problems...we got 3 bad reman HPFPs in a row. During the time they had my truck, Rykan and Jansan had the cab off of my truck at least 7 times trying to figure out what the h#ll the problem was and replacing multiple HPFPs. Even with all of the additional labor, I was NEVER CHARGED 1 PENNY OVER THE ORIGINAL ESTIMATE. Obviously it wasn't Holder's fault that the remans they were getting from Ford were a POS, but he never asked for a dime more than the original quote. I just wanted everyone to know my experiences with Jansan and Rykan. They are stand up guys to say the least.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
OP,
This is a ch#tty situation and I have to admire how you have handled yourself. I won't claim that I would have done as well as you. I wish you the best in your build and a PROBLEM FREE 6.4 when you are done....God knows you deserve it.

I also hate to see this happen for Jansan and Rykan's sake. I don't know Eric to save my life. I have never met him or even talked to him on the phone. I have got to know Jansan and Rykan very well over the years from the work they have done of my truck at various times. They are two of the most honest guys in the diesel game you will ever meet as anyone who has done business with them will tell you. For myself (as some of you already know), during the last stage of the build I did, we ran into major problems...we got 3 bad reman HPFPs in a row. During the time they had my truck, Rykan and Jansan had the cab off of my truck at least 7 times trying to figure out what the h#ll the problem was and replacing multiple HPFPs. Even with all of the additional labor, I was NEVER CHARGED 1 PENNY OVER THE ORIGINAL ESTIMATE. Obviously it wasn't Holder's fault that the remans they were getting from Ford were a POS, but he never asked for a dime more than the original quote. I just wanted everyone to know my experiences with Jansan and Rykan. They are stand up guys to say the least.

yeah and it sucks for them that this makes them look bad. word on the street is the build they did for clifford never got paid for? maybe somebody knows the truth ?