Think there is any way to make this truck look good?

5280diesel

Reaction score
I have a few ideas. Level the truck. Either up or down. Put some nice black wheels with a decent lip kind of a wide stance. Put the Harley headlights (black). Black led tail lights. Or just strip the paint off and primer the truck.

Matt_P

Reaction score
I like it. I would definitely level the front with the height the rear is right now. Some wide 20" Chrome wheels and chrome accents

7.3powerstroke00

Reaction score
Put a level kit on it, some 35s on black or black and chrome 20s. Give it a wide stance, Harley lights and little more black accents or accessories. I think it will make a good looking and unique truck! Not a big fan of fender flares but some black flares would look good with a wide stance on that truck....

Csilva187

Reaction score
Every fellow forestry worker would love to see that fixed up nice! We lifted an ex forest truck like that with black wheels, 35's, single chamber and etc. It was a fun truck! Everyone in the bigger cities thought that was some custom paint job lol. Ol Lime Sherbet. I say do it! Lol the other nickname was Slime Lime forgot that one!

Last edited:

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Matt, shoot Danny a pm. He has a vinyl guy that could wrap that thing in a cutting edge logo theme for way less money than paint. With the right wrap, that thing would be badass. Think Criag@mpd's truck but on a smaller scale :)

Reaction score
Actually lowered with ptm grille roll pan and bumper with gt500 striping would look awesome and be a retro colored muscle car theme. Of course with some polished 22's and toyo proxies or something wrapped around them.

Just dreaming out loud

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Fesco company truck. They are everywhere down here. Brand new 6.7s painted that color. Lol

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Its def not something that i would pick out, but you could def make it look good, paint match everything, put some gloss black wheels on it, tastefully do the badges and other things and it would look good, get the stance right too, i would lower the back but thats me

TripleE44

Reaction score
That "dealer" is about 5 minutes from my house. They have a few of those color and a few border patrol trucks most of the time. They do bodywork in a shack type building that's connected to their "office."

Kind of a shady looking place that I wouldn't buy from if you asked me. That's just based on looks alone really. The only thing I've ever heard about them is they want top dollar for anything they have.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
PTM bumpers and grille, maybe a roll pan, black wheels, darker tint, ditch the paw paw brush guard, lower it down ( a lot ). Hard to tell but is it a 4x4 or a 2wd ? If its a 2wd mini tub that bitch and lay it in the weeds.

Latest posts

Members online