Think there is any way to make this truck look good?

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
It would just be a parts getter/tow duty. Basically take place of my 05. Do it doesn't have to look good but I would like it to look less fleet truck haha

I think better accents would help it a lot but I just can't picture it!

SSpeeDEMONSS

Reaction score
Level it with some 35s on 17s. Would be like a fixed up forest service truck(like already said). But I'd offroad the chit out of that thing. 20s would look good for the street I guess, just not too wide. No 12 or 14 BS. Would be a cool truck though.

Garrett

probably getting paid at work to post this from my POS phone

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
call me crazy, but I absolutely love Forest Service Green trucks...

I think it looks great as-is, but I would go with some factory 20's powdercoated black

if I could find a CCLB FSG truck w/ a utility body on it to replace my current work truck, I'd do it no questino

Dalton_H

Reaction score
It would be cool to turn it into a modern day rat rod truck, sand some paint off of it and drop it down some. Kinda model it after these 57-60 fords. Maybe even have some smoothies made for it.

2f100_zps52c97b75.jpg

82cdb71d_zps3b6b8bc1.jpg

green59red_zps7e3afb5d.jpg

MAC

Reaction score
pbk3.jpg

I like it, something different.

I wouldn't treat this truck any different than a yellow truck.

MINK

Reaction score
Gross.

spend acouple grand and have it painted any color you want, not a big deal.

Extended Power

Reaction score
Only way to improve the look of it is throw a lit match at it.:lookaround:

Actually, I think a lift, and some black rims with mud grapplers on would look alright.

FlatbedCowboy

Reaction score
pbk3.jpg

I like it, something different.

I wouldn't treat this truck any different than a yellow truck.

Thats what I would do Rhino line the rockers!

So this guy in town has a 7.3l same color single cab. Lifted, 33"s, massive front brush guard, black rims (I think they are factory but painted), and a flatbed. He also has a light bar across the top everything black and I think it looks pretty sick.

K_Hood

Reaction score
Personally I like it. It's different. Not saying it'll ever be a mag cover truck, but I would definitely get it if the price was a deal.

I would tint the windows darker, get the truck leveled. Throw some factory 05-07 Lariat 20's on it with a 35 on those, XLT/Lariat headlights. I'd get cab lights, tow mirrors (I couldn't tell if it already had them), low profile black toolbox, exhaust and a couple little upgrades to help with towing that doesn't break the bank. Would be a fun DD that gets done what you want it to get done. I wouldn't drop a lot of coin on it, but if you can find some deals that's the setup I would run.

Edit: I would set it up basically like GreenMachines std. cab. So I guess I would just picture his in that green.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online