Time for more air... 71mm vgt & 86mm S510

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Good luck on this build, again.! Cast iron housing sounds darn heavy.

It is the Turbo weighs 100lbs yhr cover alone is 35

Sold the procharger and the Turbo going to keep the single mount and other stuff for future use

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Somewhere there is a guy on the side of the road scratching his head where did my turbo go, i new it was here last night LOL This is gonna be nasty. I cant wait to see how that turbo is gonna mount in there. R u gonna have to redesign the fender support tube to fit that baby in there?

lubeowner

Reaction score
I think this setup is going to be awesome. Good luck on the project. I expect it to be awesome. That turbo is huge. There is the same turbo sitting on my shelf at the shop. They are just huge.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I think this setup is going to be awesome. Good luck on the project. I expect it to be awesome. That turbo is huge. There is the same turbo sitting on my shelf at the shop. They are just huge.

Thanks, im not going to predict anything or expect anything, just going to hope that my research and selection of parts works well, i think it will but if it doesnt i wont be too dissapointed.

Its big for sure pictures dont really do turbos this size justice at all...
I Think I will keep A eye on this thread if Yall dont mind..

Fo sho still working on the spell thing for you, dont have any answers yet
subbed, this is awesome :pimp:
-
thanks for all the support guys im feeling pretty positive about this, got a ton of work ahead of me, not only on the turbos but some other things the truck has been needed some attention, going to try and slam it all out at once, hopefully its ready for truckfest so i can lay some decent numbers down on the dyno

jngreen

Reaction score
kinda basing my truck off whats been working for shawn honestly...

Im also thinking about doing something with the intake while i'm here as well as some other little stuff, to clean up the engine bay and make it look nice

That sounds like a great plan.

Heavyhaul

Reaction score
Have you got your other turbo yet? I'm still stuck in Canada and won't be back till the end of next week.

Latest posts

Members online