time to pull the cab...

A.thoma

Reaction score
I cant get the video to load so far I've had guys tell me its more than likely a rocker arm the video is on my instagram athoma94 if anyone wants to check it out.

sootie

Reaction score
I forgot to mention I do have a flo pro cac pipe and high flow elbow. So pretty much you all are thinking pushrods valves head studs and intake for the time being? I was looking at either river city or elite.

yes-plus ported intake mani & Drop in atmo charger

p.s. start saving for a trans...

A.thoma

Reaction score
trans is already on last leg haha just have to decide which charger to go with. I like the idea of just doing the atmo seems to fit my plan more efficiently than the tow powers.

A.thoma

Reaction score
hopefully I'll be able to tear into it as soon as all the crops are ran haha thanks for the input guys extremely helpful! :rockon:

A.thoma

Reaction score
ok so before I decided to pull the cab I decided to pull of the valve cover on the side that was making noise. Well it turns out one the plastic retainers that hold the rocker arm in place stretched out and a rocker arm came off. How do the clip for the on the top of the injectors come loose? Im worried about breaking one off and how big of a pain in the ass is it to do valve springs push rods and head studs came on?

webb06

Reaction score
ok so before I decided to pull the cab I decided to pull of the valve cover on the side that was making noise. Well it turns out one the plastic retainers that hold the rocker arm in place stretched out and a rocker arm came off. How do the clip for the on the top of the injectors come loose? Im worried about breaking one off and how big of a pain in the ass is it to do valve springs push rods and head studs came on?

There's a sticky thread about doing studs cab on. Worst part will probably be removing the turbos. The electrical connector on the injector just pulls out. There's a special release tool but its not absolutely necessary

78f100

Reaction score
you can get all new rockers for 209$ per side at the dealership. I use a set of small push pin removal pliers to remove the injector connectors.

Latest posts

Members online