trans problems, again...

brian89

Reaction score
Thank you, but I'm going to start with putting a different valve body in, the one that i knew worked, i have a rebuilt accumulator body in now so i would hope that's not the issue

brian89

Reaction score
Changed valve body, no dice, thinkin its a converter or front pump, would reverse still work with either of these bad?

brian89

Reaction score
I've given up hope on that voltage as well, actually un plugged the gauge because i didn't want to see it

brian89

Reaction score
Alright, ill check the feed bolts tomorrow, which means draining oil again, and hoping that the check balls don't go everywhere, how do i make them stay in place when its in the truck?

brian89

Reaction score
Welp getting ready to drain fluid(for the 4th time) and yank valve bodies and hope to hell i don't lose one of these damn check balls, should only be about a 2 hour job if i can stay motivated so ill let you know how hard it is to keep check balls in place. wish me luck

brian89

Reaction score
Would the pressure regulator valve be an issue? reading a post about somebody having no gears on a different forum and they had a pressure regulator valve stuck open in the pump, it it were that would i still have reverse?

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
The volt reading on the scan gauge has to do with the temp sensor in the trans. Lower temps-higher volt read out, As the temp increases the volt reading will decrease

brian89

Reaction score
Makes sense, thank you for that, so, we can cross that off the list of problems, now just figure out what really is wrong

brian89

Reaction score
I saw that one, mine ran for a little bit after i got the gauge but not right, that's why i was wondering about that voltage, my newest problem is finding a line pressure tester, which right now seems like mission impossible

brian89

Reaction score
So does anybody else have any clue what it could be? Seems like a pressure issue but everybody seems to be telling me its not so i guessing i either burnt something up or didn't assemble it correctly, so where should i.go from here if that's the case?

brian89

Reaction score
Where would i go to get a pressure tester? Autozone or advance maybe? Napa? Or am i just going to have to buy one from somewhere?

Latest posts

Members online