Transimssion built by Dmitri?

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
What are your thoughts about having a trans built by Dmitri? I know he is not on here, but I know that lots of people have contact with him and his products. I am not looking for anyone biatching or anything along those lines, just an honest answer if you think its a good idea or not. Thanks

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Honestly, I wouldn't be afraid to have him build it up. He has done a lot with the Allison in way of r&d. Just my $.02

On edit** I may be wrong but didn't he built the trans in Jon's triple turbo 6.4?

Last edited:

3brorce

Reaction score
If you can afford the jeans he wears he should stand behind his builds haha lol.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Dmitri is a member on psa. I would say he's got a real good.idea of what it takes to.get a transmission to hold huge power.

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
I would let him do it. And he has been known to fly to you to build them too. He will stand behind it for sure.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Dave

Reaction score
I wouldnt hesitate. Hes known for standing behind his trans builds

NathannialD

Reaction score
Honestly, I wouldn't be afraid to have him build it up. He has done a lot with the Allison in way of r&d. Just my $.02

On edit** I may be wrong but didn't he built the trans in Jon's triple turbo 6.4?

He did, i know because he used one of our clutch kits in it. He is capable, just make sure you know whos clutches he is installing.