Transimssion built by Dmitri?

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
What are your thoughts about having a trans built by Dmitri? I know he is not on here, but I know that lots of people have contact with him and his products. I am not looking for anyone biatching or anything along those lines, just an honest answer if you think its a good idea or not. Thanks

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Honestly, I wouldn't be afraid to have him build it up. He has done a lot with the Allison in way of r&d. Just my $.02

On edit** I may be wrong but didn't he built the trans in Jon's triple turbo 6.4?

Last edited:

3brorce

Reaction score
If you can afford the jeans he wears he should stand behind his builds haha lol.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Dmitri is a member on psa. I would say he's got a real good.idea of what it takes to.get a transmission to hold huge power.

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
I would let him do it. And he has been known to fly to you to build them too. He will stand behind it for sure.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Dave

Reaction score
I wouldnt hesitate. Hes known for standing behind his trans builds

NathannialD

Reaction score
Honestly, I wouldn't be afraid to have him build it up. He has done a lot with the Allison in way of r&d. Just my $.02

On edit** I may be wrong but didn't he built the trans in Jon's triple turbo 6.4?

He did, i know because he used one of our clutch kits in it. He is capable, just make sure you know whos clutches he is installing.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.