TRex/Tint/LineX

BlackPlatBDS

Reaction score
Got some time to wash the truck today and figured I would toss up a few pics of the recent work. Coming up next is a 20" Ridgid LED bar for the lower front, ExTang solid fold bed cover and badge delete/black f250 side badges (ditching the chrome)

The LineX is not a perfect match but it serves its purpose and imo looks just fine! I just couldn't come to terms with spending the cash to paint it all when after a year or so I would be taking it back to get it all done again.

Anyway here are some pics...

frontbetter.jpg

sidemr.jpg

rearze.jpg

Let me know what you think!

quicksilver11

Reaction score
Once again, you are building the vision I have for my truck in my head. Thanks for letting me know it's going to look freaking awesome. LOL

BlackPlatBDS

Reaction score
quicksilver,
CATCH UP!!

mario, java,
Thank you both!

fine69,
It is a 4.5" Stage 5 Icon kit with Long Arm and 20x10 BMF's wwrapped in 35x12.50 Toyo's.

Nic,
No, no you do not!

HairyPalmer

Reaction score
And just when I thought I couldn't dislike the 6.7 body style any more..... along comes this ride. Do you work at JC Whitney?

BlackPlatBDS

Reaction score
HairyPalmer,
Your opinion is valid, some people don't agree with the look of it, and some do. I like it, therefore I am fine with it.

BlackPlatBDS

Reaction score
powerstrokin15,
Got the front and rear bumpers as well as the grill surround all done in the silver and the bed was done in the traditional black all w/ extra.

weazel,
Thanks sir!

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
powerstrokin15,
Got the front and rear bumpers as well as the grill surround all done in the silver and the bed was done in the traditional black all w/ extra.

weazel,
Thanks sir!

the more i looked at it i realized it.. looks great! i might have to do that to my bumpers and grille.. didnt know it could blend that well.. didn't do the rocker panels?

Latest posts

Members online