Truck Jam 2012 Hotel Thread

madman1234509

Reaction score
Whew, just look on the map, the quality in in durham is like 50 minutes away from the track. Planning on coming down from upstate new york? Anyone want to meet up or have any suggestions on which hotels will be the best/funnest. Def. like to meet a lot of the faces behind the screen names :p

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Either there or right next door at the quality inn...haven't made a reservation yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

madman1234509

Reaction score
Anyone want to meet up on the way down? Coming from Upstate NY. May either take I87 south in NY to I95. Or Take 88 to I81 south through PA and cut over to I95 and 85 somewhere.

HOLDERDOWN

Reaction score
I don't know what time we are leaving that Friday but we are in WV and could possibly meet up

Sent from Holderdown Performance iPhone Command Center

Jhaddox

Reaction score
I wanna try and meet up with you guys if we can...which ways quickest to you guys hitting 79 or is there another way to make it down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

madman1234509

Reaction score
Probably will be heading from New york down I81 through PA and VA, crossing over to 64 to richmond and down to durham from there. Most likely have a couple trucks with me, and hopefully going to meet Haddox on 81 some where.

Itd be really cool to get the guys from holderdown to meet us on 81 someplace, and meet more people along the way and where we intersect 64 and 95... Itd be cool as hell to have a huge convoy rolling into durham!!!

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Pretty sure I'm just gonna stay at the quality inn...half the price and all I need is a bed

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

ryanihf250

Reaction score
anyone know of a place to stay in Greensboro. Going over to Durham seems out of the way since we got to head back to GA.

Latest posts

Members online