Truck Jam 2012 Hotel Thread

Twisted Excursion

Reaction score
There is a Best Western in greensboro if im not mistaken. Think thats where i stayed last year.Only bad thing about staying there is your gonna miss the night time festivities

madman1234509

Reaction score
haha, my bad... I ment like where he was talking about? At the raceway, or hotels near the race way?.... Still trying to decide of saturday night will be more fun in durham or if I should stay near the race way

Daryl@TDP

Reaction score
haha, my bad... I ment like where he was talking about? At the raceway, or hotels near the race way?.... Still trying to decide of saturday night will be more fun in durham or if I should stay near the race way

Hotel for sure, possibly Aaron's shop depending on whats going on up there if he okays it. As far as saturday night goes I am not sure. I am sure our group will be back at the hotel hanging out.

madman1234509

Reaction score
Staying in Durham? Any interest in meeting near Richmond on 95 Friday afternoon to convoy into Durham. It'd be epic to have a bunch of trucks rolling into town. I'm sure ill have a few with me already.

madman1234509

Reaction score
Well after Richmond, I would be taking 85 down into NC, to durham... So if you would want to meet on 85 someplace then let me know. Ill do whatever works. I just keep picturing a massive line of diesel trucks rolling into Durham, sounds sweet :p

The only thing is its a 12 hr drive for me to durham, so we would be near your area on 85 until probably early/mid afternoon depending on what time I leave and what times others want to meet up on the way. I would assume check in at the hotel is 4-5pm anyway

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Well, count me out...I have the cards stacked against me right now, I had to wait on a few odds and ends for the truck that threw it off schedule, and to top it off...we had someone quit at work so I had to pick up some shifts...

I won't be making it to Rudys

Last edited:

madman1234509

Reaction score
Are you guys ready!? Just finished clay baring, waxing and detailing the inside of my truck today. Now to make the 12 800 mile drive on friday

78f100

Reaction score
Just got a room at quality inn, brother and I left home about 9 should get there about 7-8 ish. Hope to meet some of you guys there.

Latest posts

Members online