Truck will not start...

sootie

Reaction score
Have you tried what i suggested yet???

If you tried and it didn't work, take a filter off and see if fuel pours out with the key on...

vgrundy

Reaction score
I get home the 13th can't try yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6fodays

Reaction score
Ever find out the problem, i sure hope so since you messaged me yesterday trying to throw off your ****ed up junk onto me trying to trade for my 6.4.......I heard its not the first time you've done that to someone on the 6.4 page though.

vgrundy

Reaction score
Ever find out the problem, i sure hope so since you messaged me yesterday trying to throw off your ****ed up junk onto me trying to trade for my 6.4.......I heard its not the first time you've done that to someone on the 6.4 page though.

Yes truck runs now just had to be bled

Powerstroker6.4

Reaction score

The dude makes an absolute FOOL of himself on the one 6.4 FB page. Pretty sure one of the Fenner boys bought Mr. Grundys old 6.4, and the whole truck was basically one ****-up after another. Honestly doesn't suprise me at all. People try giving the guy advice, and he still ends up doing it his way. I mean, Ron just told him to try bleeding the system, and 'ole Grundy bumps it up for me suggestions even though he never tried bleeding it yet?!?

blk350on20s

Reaction score
How about telling him over a week before he made the post?? LOL

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-08-18-09-30-06.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-08-18-09-30-06.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 76

Jonnydime

Reaction score
The dude makes an absolute FOOL of himself on the one 6.4 FB page. Pretty sure one of the Fenner boys bought Mr. Grundys old 6.4, and the whole truck was basically one ****-up after another. Honestly doesn't suprise me at all. People try giving the guy advice, and he still ends up doing it his way. I mean, Ron just told him to try bleeding the system, and 'ole Grundy bumps it up for me suggestions even though he never tried bleeding it yet?!?
So who do you have to know to get accepted to view that page. My request has been pending for 2 weeks.LOL

Latest posts

Members online