TS 2014 Official Thread

John@Outlaw_Diesel

Reaction score
We decide to get rooms over at ramada since we need 4. We also have two rooms booked at Laquita if any one is wanting to stay there, we should be calling to cancle them tomorrow so two more will be available.

Crossroads Puller

Reaction score
booked 2 rooms at comfort inn less than 2 miles from the pulling track.....still have a bunch of rooms as of today. price was a bit more than bowling green but its close to the park

madman1234509

Reaction score
Haha, Cleveland? Im coming from upstate ny. I have to go down to 90, all the way west 4 hours to get to Buffalo, across into ohio and south from there

jdc753

Reaction score
Well.... I now feel a lot better about my 7hr drive!

Yea, 13 hours for me. 800-900 miles I think

16 here... kinda odd cause 2 years ago it told me it would be 18, either way it's well worth it. Maybe I need to time it to meet up with you NY guys, not many if any leaving the New England area.

directions_zps8ae08e78.png

RedRice589

Reaction score
Unfortunately I head west on 90 all the way to Cleveland then head south. Im located about an hour northeast of albany.

Lol that's the way I'd be coming from. It's easiest to head right down through Cincinnati. You'll be coming right by me. I'll be in Erie,pa. I'm gonna have my buddies meet in Erie and we'll roll down from there.

SixFourStrokin

Reaction score
anyone else from around the cincy area going? i live in northern kentucky so the drive isnt that bad for me. id love to meet some of you guys and drink some beer

madman1234509

Reaction score
Ill be going right through Erie Pa, and Cincinnati. If anyone wants to meet up Ill see if I can work something out. Im leaving early Thursday morning around 4 am. Probably roll through Erie between 9-10. Cincinnati around 3. Give or take a bit if we stop to eat, and bathroom breaks. Normally, me + coffee + energy drinks = stopping every 60-90 minutes to pee

Itll be me in my truck, and my buddy who is building my truck with his 900hp compounded cummins. Possibly my significant other and friends, who knows.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
The Ohio Diesel Network (Formerly the Ohio Coal Rollers) usually puts on a convoy to head down. For those looking to meet up and see people and have a good time - its a good way to do it.

Timmy

Reaction score
Do y'all go thru Louisville or Lexington south to the bluegrass parkway? I'm goin this year with some local diesels and we will be coming from louisville

Latest posts

Members online