TS 2014 Official Thread

Monster12valve

Reaction score
The Ohio Diesel Network (Formerly the Ohio Coal Rollers) usually puts on a convoy to head down. For those looking to meet up and see people and have a good time - its a good way to do it.

That would be awesome, if anybody plans on meeting up on the ride down I would be all for that. I'm leaving from about 30 minutes east of cleveland

Mdub707

Reaction score
Sounds good man, maybe we can work something out when it gets a bit closer

I think I told you the wrong day. Last year we left Wednesday after work to head out, got into town around noon on Thursday. I think I told you we left Thursday after work, which wasn't correct.

Are you planning to try and be there for the Wahbah's bash?

devdiesel

Reaction score
I booked 2 rooms at the Ramada yesterday! ill have a truck load coming down in my truck from just north of Toronto, Ontario Thursday morning if anyone from the area or up state wanted to meet up

TY'S08FX4

Reaction score
I booked 2 rooms at the Ramada yesterday! ill have a truck load coming down in my truck from just north of Toronto, Ontario Thursday morning if anyone from the area or up state wanted to meet up

Thinking about trailering my 6.4 down for its first pull after the build is done, first Ontario pro street diesel pull is in Caledon first week of June but I think this would be just a bit better ;) haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

madman1234509

Reaction score
I think I told you the wrong day. Last year we left Wednesday after work to head out, got into town around noon on Thursday. I think I told you we left Thursday after work, which wasn't correct.

Are you planning to try and be there for the Wahbah's bash?

Im not sure what Wahbahs bash is? We were going to leave early thursday, like 3 or 4ish to be there by 5-6pm

KYkickinit

Reaction score
I won't be there til early Friday buy it would be awesome to meet some of you guys maybe grab a few after the races Friday night

devdiesel

Reaction score
Wahbahs is a stakehouse/ bar with a big area out back that a bunch of members meet up at on Thursday night, great night to hang out and meet people on here and in the industry

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

devdiesel

Reaction score
And Ty let me know if you plan on coming, we can roll down together, it definitely would be a fun event to kick off the year with the new build, and I'm happy to turn wrenches if needed

TY'S08FX4

Reaction score
And Ty let me know if you plan on coming, we can roll down together, it definitely would be a fun event to kick off the year with the new build, and I'm happy to turn wrenches if needed

Perfect ill let you know once were getting closer to the date if I can make it, would be a awesome experience to pull against some 2.6 trucks.
Does anyone have a link to or a website where I can find the rules to the 2.6 pull class?

Reaction score
Still trying to decide if I'm going. Don't really wanna go to a diesel event this big without a diesel lol probably piss me off more than anything. But at the same time I've never been to a diesel event this big at all so... idk

---Clayton
2002 eclb 7.3- for sale
1990 Chevy K1500- for sale
race truck- in the works
2003 Subaru wrx wagon- new dd toy
sent from the sh!tter withTapatalk2

SixFourStrokin

Reaction score
i just booked my room at the courtyard marriot. i live in northern ky so ill be leaving here early friday morning. anyone coming through here around that time that wants to meet up and roll down together let me know! im excited to meet some of you guys and drink some beer

:ford:

Mdub707

Reaction score
Still trying to decide if I'm going. Don't really wanna go to a diesel event this big without a diesel lol probably piss me off more than anything. But at the same time I've never been to a diesel event this big at all so... idk

Dude, I drive my Jetta TDI down... who cares, it's still a fun event! It's probably better I don't' bring the truck because I'll end up breaking stuff and having to replace two rear tires anyway.

Timmy

Reaction score
i just booked my room at the courtyard marriot. i live in northern ky so ill be leaving here early friday morning. anyone coming through here around that time that wants to meet up and roll down together let me know! im excited to meet some of you guys and drink some beer

:ford:
You coming down 65 or 75?

Latest posts

Members online