TS 2014 Official Thread

Mdub707

Reaction score
Damn my sarcasm font failed again :doh::slap:

Awesome! Yes, WahBah's is a great time, only been to TS 2 years back, so will be nice to make it down again. Hoping the weather is great like it was when I made it.

The weather is never great for TS. Let's just not talk about it and pretend it will be fine! See you there man!

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Erie, pa. Not too bad it's 7 hrs to Lexington and 3 hrs to bowling green I think. Others are traveling farther....lol

When are you heading down were leaving sometime Thursday from my area if you wanna meet up along the way

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

swinky

Reaction score
idk what day I'll be down. Wednesday or Thursday. not bringing my truck this year so it's party time.

Eric@HoldersDiesel

It's funny how that works out. The whole event is about diesel trucks and when you leave yours at home you have the best time.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Would be 11hrs for me and Randall. Hmmmm.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I went last year and it was worth every minute of the drive. I had a blast. Only reason I wasn't going to go this year was cause my wife won't be able to go.

I'm gonna see what the schedule looks like at work tomorrow and see if I can get off. It's probably gonna be tough to find a room too though

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a Powerstroke, with a TDI on the side!

RedRice589

Reaction score
When are you heading down were leaving sometime Thursday from my area if you wanna meet up along the way

Would love to get together and ride. I'll be loading the duramax on its trailer on 80 just north of you and heading out from there. Gonna be at the route 11 and 80 section I might have your number still. I'll fb message you.

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Would love to get together and ride. I'll be loading the duramax on its trailer on 80 just north of you and heading out from there. Gonna be at the route 11 and 80 section I might have your number still. I'll fb message you.

Sounds good

Latest posts

Members online