Tunneling the Firewall

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Mike's truck Eriks Truck, and my truck all had downpipes with no issues. the only thing I did was bend back the inner fender bracket. They had 5 inch downpipes with no issues, I had a 4 inch, it was tight but I knew I could go with 5" if needed

johnp115

Reaction score
I got something not right then. I will switch downpipes and see whats going on

What down pipe are you using? One that came with your single turbo kit? I had a single, 4in down pipe, 6.0 manifolds and custom uppipes and everything cleared fine. The angle/position of the single turbo is different than stock compounds so you have to make sure you are using the right dp

Last edited:

Trav-O

Reaction score
What down pipe are you using? One that came with your single turbo kit? I had a single, 4in down pipe, 6.0 manifolds and custom uppipes and everything cleared fine. The angle/position of the single turbo is different than stock compounds so you have to make sure you are using the right dp

The one that came with my kit wouldnt even come close to working. I used the 4" one I had with the factory setup and welded in a new flange. i cant trim anymore off the top side unless I change the wastegate setup completely

Latest posts

Members online