Twin Scroll turbo

Reaction score

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
The SXE line is just a continuation of a traditional style turbo that has been around for decades.

"Twin scroll" turbos have been around since before you were born. It certainly isn't new or exclusive to the SXE line of turbos

Yes just yes: http://hs-motorsports.com/turbocharger/08-10-ford-6-4l-sxe-single-turbo-kit.html

I never said it was for the 6.7 :p Just the only twin scroll's that I know of... just trying to figure out if that's what the OP is talking about. Sorry if I implied that yesterday SX-E's came out...

Notneb

Reaction score
The SXE line is just a continuation of a traditional style turbo that has been around for decades.

"Twin scroll" turbos have been around since before you were born. It certainly isn't new or exclusive to the SXE line of turbos

Ok since you seem to misinterpreting what I'm posting for the OP. I'm VERY aware that twin scroll isn't new. You with me so far? We cooking with propane? I meant as in the only AFTERMARKET kits for our trucks with twin scrolls that actually don't suck *aka the wonderful 11-14 stock turbos* and actually would be worth putting on your truck.

I thought the OP was talking about the H&S kits, that I mistakenly thought was only out and TESTED on the 6.4 platform. Dallas @ H&S clarified that they do indeed have a fully tested and proven kit for the 6.7's now.

So are we all on the same damn page since this stupid thread seems to be turning us all against eachother?! Lol, beers all around!

Jonnydime

Reaction score
Ok since you seem to misinterpreting what I'm posting for the OP. I'm VERY aware that twin scroll isn't new. You with me so far? We cooking with propane? I meant as in the only AFTERMARKET kits for our trucks with twin scrolls that actually don't suck *aka the wonderful 11-14 stock turbos* and actually would be worth putting on your truck.

I thought the OP was talking about the H&S kits, that I mistakenly thought was only out and TESTED on the 6.4 platform. Dallas @ H&S clarified that they do indeed have a fully tested and proven kit for the 6.7's now.

So are we all on the same damn page since this stupid thread seems to be turning us all against eachother?! Lol, beers all around!

So what you're trying to say is nobody besides H&S makes a non vgt turbo kit for a 6.7 power stroke engine?

Latest posts

Members online