Two new HPFP and both leaking from front seal

B585Ford

Reaction score
The thing that has me curious is why this hasn't been a bigger problem till now. There are plenty of guys in cold climates with duals. I know Morgan likes unregulated returns...so do you think all the guys running dual with a regulated return could experience the same thing (if they were in very cold climates)?

RSK

Reaction score
Thanks bud. Ya I really just want to move on and be done with the fuel leaking issue from the pumps.

Glad u fixed ur issue. But to be clear its still possible i could get a bad pump from morgan with my dual fueler kit?

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Well today I put the "T" fitting in my truck and the pump still leaks a VERY little bit of fuel for the first few minutes.

I am going to try a little bit different fitting that was made to work with the parker hose and see if that helps. The other thing is that I currently have -an6 fittings and 3/8" parker hose for the return line. I was wondering if going to the next size up for the return line would make any difference?

UNLIMITED_DIESEL

Reaction score
Crossing my fingers that this works for you. I've got two reman pumps here for my wife's build, not looking forward to the issues you've been having.

09stroker

Reaction score
What size is the return line back to tank? Not sure if the -6 you said obove is the size you're using off the return hard line or the return back to tank.

Reaction score
Eff this. Just bypass the cooler for now. It's not gonna get hot this time of year anyway. And I'm pretty sure that your problem all has came since your pump locked up and the cooler was replaced. Im just wondering if there was an issue with this cooler all along. Something's gotta change.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
We'll I officially have a leak free pump on the truck.

Sent from my iPhone
-Jerry Bruley-

Latest posts

Members online