UCC Results/Standings

sootie

Reaction score
aaron ran 11.23 i think. had trouble spooling, was spraying at the line

Somd_6.4

Reaction score
Or this what happens when most these trucks are just for dynos. Can't just build a truck through slicks on it and expect it to run with lavon.

Built4tq

Reaction score
First they got the hemi..and then the cummins...dammit! lol

Lavon will be the the Tony Shumacher of the diesel world.

He's a bad mofo, respect!

Strokersace

Reaction score
This is what happens when a lot of trucks what were built in a week show up...
Although it may be true... I completely disagree. Matter of fact, I call bullchit!! That's an excuse and only an excuse.

How long have these guys been signed up? How long have they known about it? How long have they had time to test, prep, etc??? If it was their choice for whatever reason to build in a week, that's on them. And it's an excuse.

Pathetic really.

Last edited:

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Although it may be true... I completely disagree. Matter of fact, I call bullchit!! That's an excuse and only an excuse.

How long have these guys been signed up? How long have they known about it? How long have they had time to test, prep, etc??? If it was their choice for whatever reason to build in a week, that's on them. And it's an excuse.

Pathetic really.

You disagree that building a truck in a week is a bad idea?

How was I giving anyone an excuse?

Strokersace

Reaction score
You disagree that building a truck in a week is a bad idea?

How was I giving anyone an excuse?
Sorry late night post and I read yours out of context. I was thinking you were defending the competitor's less than stellar performances on the track when they are supposed to be the best of the best.

But in reality as I looked back through the post this morning, you were simply responding to Nathanniel's comment about it being a joke.

What I meant to convey is that if these guys are supposedly the best, why did they build in a week without much prep or testing? If this event is the "Ultimate" with major cash on the line, you'd think they'd ALL be on their 110% A-game. Instead it seems that they threw a bunch of chit together and said "let's roll". Instead, only a few of them came prepped and ready.

Latest posts

Members online