Ultimate Callout Challenge

joe d

Reaction score
I read and forgot allready and dont want ro re read where is the event? I rember 4-6 lmao. And that deffently sucks about rhe wreck hopefully he finds a bigggg parking lot thats empty or goes to the track next time..

TRUBBS

Reaction score
I read and forgot allready and dont want ro re read where is the event? I rember 4-6 lmao. And that deffently sucks about rhe wreck hopefully he finds a bigggg parking lot thats empty or goes to the track next time..

its in SLC utah

slc6oh

Reaction score
Glad this is here in Utah so I can easily go watch, as I'm within 20min to basically all 3 days. and although theres plenty of negitave about him, Glad shawn got his truck back in action. Randy,Shawn,and industrials duramax are all nasty... But then again, those are the only of the 25 that ive personally seen.

slc dzl

Reaction score
Glad this is here in Utah so I can easily go watch, as I'm within 20min to basically all 3 days. and although theres plenty of negitave about him, Glad shawn got his truck back in action. Randy,Shawn,and industrials duramax are all nasty... But then again, those are the only of the 25 that ive personally seen.

I can't wait.
I have already taken those days off.

slc6oh

Reaction score
I can't wait.
I have already taken those days off.

ill jus makesure I'm at work early so I can be to rmr in time.. my shop is literally right there. (freightliner of Utah)

but donno where the sled pulls are at

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
3b056d355f2509fa318eb08ab047bd8b.jpg

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Saw that thing 2 months ago... wasn't allowed to post anything on Social Media though. There's still more he hasn't talked about yet in regards to how it'll go from drag truck to pull truck in about an hours time. It's sweet.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
It's a surprise, but it's not.. Because it's Lavon lol.
When I walked up in the the shop and looked at it the 1st thing he said was "do you have social media?"... lol all he said was "they (UCC) asked if I'm bring the white truck and I said yes" LOL it's gonna be nasty. It was just a frame when I saw it last

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
When I walked up in the the shop and looked at it the 1st thing he said was "do you have social media?"... lol all he said was "they (UCC) asked if I'm bring the white truck and I said yes" LOL it's gonna be nasty. It was just a frame when I saw it last

That's exactly what I want to see.. What they did to the chassis to get the truck down to 4500.

I swear mini-wheat weighs more than that, at least last year it did.

Latest posts

Members online