Ultimate Callout Challenge

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
I feel like there will be a handful that won't make it.. Some made too many changes and don't have enough time, and some will probably drop because they don't want to bring a knife to a nuclear war.

Then there's the cost of competing in a competition like that.....

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
It will be exciting to see how this does in the shed pulling portion, lots of power but no weight.

He can hang weight. The light weight is even an advantage in the sled pulling portion because it allows you to put weight wherever you need to give you the best hook.

I bet that truck rolls onto the dirt with duals and cut tires ready to drag the sled home.

Last edited:

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Well thats ironic.... posted 8 mins ago

fe9f397cd69097948b9d6cff75819024.jpg

300000 and counting

Reaction score
He can hang weight. The light weight is even an advantage in the sled pulling portion because it allows you to put weight wherever you need to give you the best hook.

I bet that truck rolls onto the dirt with duals and cut tires ready to drag the sled home.

I didn't know they were aloud to add weights they will be a big advantage for him

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Lavon said his weight box should be finished and they're making a private test hook before UCC... weight limit is 8500 for pulling so I'll be curious ti see where they put it.

johnp115

Reaction score
Theres a couple different ways he will be adding weight for sled pulling. Its pretty cool.

Yeah and i remember it was either at rudys talking to someone, or one on of the pages where they were talking about lavon, but supposedly they have a pretty sweet plan in place to have the truck switched to a full on sled truck in an hour or so

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Yeah and i remember it was either at rudys talking to someone, or one on of the pages where they were talking about lavon, but supposedly they have a pretty sweet plan in place to have the truck switched to a full on sled truck in an hour or so
Yep. I haven't seen Lavon post about it anywhere yet so Im not gonna say anything

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Someone could build a fiberglass body, tube chassis ford with a 6.7 and a 4R100 to compete with.. But it takes someone that thinks on that same level to do that. Same reason he went back to back at DPC, thinking from the ground up rather than put the biggest effing turbos you can find on some regular ass street truck and just blowing it up and crashing into ****.

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Personally I don't care if it's a ford, gm, or ram.. Just glad there are people pushing the diesel industry forward as a whole.

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
I got a chance to meet Drew, the owner of D&J and all the things he is doing in the cummins world will likely trickle into duramax and powerstroke platforms. Like his custom rods, billet Pistons with steel ring lands... Etc.

We all benefit from those types of innovations eventually

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
I got a chance to meet Drew, the owner of D&J and all the things he is doing in the cummins world will likely trickle into duramax and powerstroke platforms. Like his custom rods, billet Pistons with steel ring lands... Etc.

We all benefit from those types of innovations eventually

I know Drew mentioned getting into some Powerstroke stuff a while back...

Latest posts

Members online