Ultimate Callout Challenge

Black AOD

Reaction score
I think there should be a rule that there needs to be a frame rail chassis under the body. IMO, you can't even call lavon's truck a truck. It just looks like a truck. The rest of it is a tube chassis with some axles underneath. I get that it's a don't hold back balls to the wall event, but to me it reaches a point where it's no longer actually a truck, it's just a motor and trans made by companies that don't even have the name of either of the big 3 on them. Maybe it's just me but it seems more like a pissing match on who has more money is going to do the best at this event.
Lol. With all due respect man.

Go somewhere else with that talk

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Vader's Fury

Reaction score
Even if Lavon spend 150k-200k building that "truck", once he completes his domination of UCC, his business will reap the benefits as everyone sees just what his shop is capable of building.

I say good on him for going above and beyond to build a truck that will dominate. Just picture the leaps and bounds that will come from this even over the next few years as people try to knock Lavon off his throne.

Hell even just this first year has seen some great improvements. Who would have thought that a 6.0, 6.4, or 6.7 would have been capable of putting down the numbers that they did on the Dyno 2 days ago. And it will just get better and better each year.

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
What happened to mpd? Saw something on Josh's fb(i think) of it cranking over but no start. Didnt hear why rudy may be out too^?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Black AOD

Reaction score
Just confirmed the 2nd round of pulls are only if competitors choose to pull a 2nd time