Update on Godzilla

powerstroked08

Reaction score
so... i decided to keep my baby. once i thought about selling it with an old motor , and not getting 1/3 of what ive spent on it over the years, i may as well enjoy it. morgan at midwest built a motor for me , i put elite 59/72 , stock fuel , and should be a fun shop truck . it should be terrorizing the streets in the next day ..

IMG_39001.jpg

You just made my otherwise sh!tty day! Now I can go to bed with a grin! Awesome Mike I can't wait to see the first burn out video from the ol' girl!

Rmartin-97

Reaction score
so... i decided to keep my baby. once i thought about selling it with an old motor , and not getting 1/3 of what ive spent on it over the years, i may as well enjoy it. morgan at midwest built a motor for me , i put elite 59/72 , stock fuel , and should be a fun shop truck . it should be terrorizing the streets in the next day ..

IMG_39001.jpg

Such a fun setup!!

lincolnlocker

Reaction score

IMG_39001.jpg
well chit, if i would have known that it was going back to you, i would have signed my name on it somewhere while i was there yesterday picking up my dually.. walked right by it and rubbed my package all over it for the next owner. guess thats you...

kinda wondered why it was still there and being worked on... figured it would have been gone a while ago...

live life full throttle

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Glad I got to check it out twice while visiting Morgan.. Glad to see it running again, that things like a piece of powerstroke history lol.

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
I've always been impressed by this truck. It was the first truck I read about that show cased what the these engines could do.

E99 F350/zf6/guages/arp/comp/stellite/ billet wheel/ bellowed... Need more fuel and more air.

01pwrstkr

Reaction score

IMG_39001.jpg
Hells yeah!
well chit, if i would have known that it was going back to you, i would have signed my name on it somewhere while i was there yesterday picking up my dually.. walked right by it and rubbed my package all over it for the next owner. guess thats you...

kinda wondered why it was still there and being worked on... figured it would have been gone a while ago...

live life full throttle
Lmmfao!

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

drunk on diesel

Reaction score

#guiltyascharged

MEANWHILE, excellent choice on getting the truck back on the road!! I mean, it was kinda languishing in limbo there, and like you said, you were going to take a big hit on selling it no matter how you sliced it.

So the money you've got in the new build is kinda/sorta all you're out in order to get "into" a clean/capable parts runner/daily/backup/spare/etc.

Plus... I mean... the truck is a legend. It's more of an identifying/iconic truck than any truck you'll own in the future in my humble opinion. There's one vehicle that I REALLY wish I could go back and un-sell, and I feel like this truck might have been that vehicle for you.

anyhow, congrats on getting it back on the road!!

Latest posts

Members online