Update on my rig

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Should've bought a taller trailer. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

really glad i didnt ! i had an extra tall 32ft TAG trailer and it was a brick towing. this one is 6'6 inside and plenty .. and really , really nice .

Jomax

Reaction score
really glad i didnt ! i had an extra tall 32ft TAG trailer and it was a brick towing. this one is 6'6 inside and plenty .. and really , really nice .

Well makes sense. Only bringing green truck and your 17?

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Cool to hear Mike, my 6.7 will be there. May dyno it just for ****s and giggles. 6.4 won't make it. The two 6.4's should run on the little tires. Bet my top speed is 80mph lol

Reaction score
Erik is in no hurry. We are testing, figuring out gates and then putting miles on. Once it's all satisfactory and proven. Then we are gonna tear it apart and do some custom coating/polishing. Those details I am not gonna divulge into.

Sooo, what I'm saying is don't expect to see Erik driving his truck around anytime soon. Unless he changes his mind, he is in no hurry.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Erik is in no hurry. We are testing, figuring out gates and then putting miles on. Once it's all satisfactory and proven. Then we are gonna tear it apart and do some custom coating/polishing. Those details I am not gonna divulge into.

Sooo, what I'm saying is don't expect to see Erik driving his truck around anytime soon. Unless he changes his mind, he is in no hurry.

then stop posting pics numnuts .