Waiting almost 2 months

Lang

Reaction score
This seems pretty common. Only 1 I see who promptly replies is Matt at Gearhead

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Dave, bill is supposed to be up here doing some live tuning in march. Let me know if I can help get this ironed out for ya.

Zmann

Reaction score

Matt Gearhead and Tony Wildman have been great before and after the sale for Me

IDP was only good before the sale in my experience

I have avoided PHP for this reason

Dave

Reaction score
Finally got a hold of Angela at PHP by phone. She states the tune will be in my inbox tonight.

Im holding them to that

Bobby@cp

Reaction score

There are more that promptly reply back to emails or PMs or texts. I try to reply back as possible but sometimes its just not possible

Last edited:

Dave

Reaction score
And no tune.

Bill, Corey, Angela, theres more to customer service than taking the customers money. Youve also gotta get the product out in a timely manner.

8 weeks for a tune doesnt cut it. I'll be expecting a refund TODAY!!!

JMart

Reaction score
And no tune.

Bill, Corey, Angela, theres more to customer service than taking the customers money. Youve also gotta get the product out in a timely manner.

8 weeks for a tune doesnt cut it. I'll be expecting a refund TODAY!!!

Good luck.

This should tell you something. Its a quote from about their new phone system.
You will NOT be able to leave a message even though the system says that you can. We don't allow messages because we never have time to answer them, and that's not fair to our customers.

If you don't catch them on the phone they don't have time to get back to you.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
I just don't understand why they don't hire more people if they are so busy ... this is no way to run a company

I've asked this of them several times.

I do know that Corey has health issues but it never should take this long. I've offered my help as I spend 85% of my days infront of my laptop, but I dont know if I would get much better response when Customers needed something.

They also had tornados in the area yesterday, if you look at there FB posts.

Dave

Reaction score
I talked to Angela today Bill wrote the file last night but the email server went down.

Its supposed to be sent once Bill gets back in the office today.

Lang

Reaction score
I talked to Angela today Bill wrote the file last night but the email server went down.

Its supposed to be sent once Bill gets back in the office today.

So nobody could access their personal email accounts from the office and email them to him? IJS

PsRumors

Reaction score
I've asked this of them several times.

I do know that Corey has health issues but it never should take this long. I've offered my help as I spend 85% of my days infront of my laptop, but I dont know if I would get much better response when Customers needed something.

They also had tornados in the area yesterday, if you look at there FB posts.

The tornado was in Adairsville, within a couple miles of my house, pretty bad.

But isn't PHP in Winder? That's 100 miles from us.

6speedsd

Reaction score
Man this just sucks. Customer service has gone by the wayside with most companies. You usually see it once a business takes off. I understand being swamped or over run with business. But you don't leave customers waiting no matter what. You treat one poorly, and trust me, word spreads.

I had a similar issue with a vendor over a part I ordered. First one was faulty. Got with them, they agreed to send me a new one right off. Nearly 2 months later, still waiting. Numerous calls and emails later they finally got back in touch with me. A few more weeks of waiting, more calls and emails, and I finally get the thing shipped to me. Just no reason for that much of a run around.

Dave

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with Bill. Spent about 15 minutes talking to him. He apologized for taking so long has the file written and it will be in my inbox shortly.

Im satisfied with that:ford: