Waiting almost 2 months

weekendwarriorfsw32

Reaction score
Why People keep spending $$$ with PHP is beyond me. This is happing time and time and time again. History repeats it 's self and this thread is just confirming it for us. :morons:

Dave

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with Bill. Spent about 15 minutes talking to him. He apologized for taking so long has the file written and it will be in my inbox shortly.

Im satisfied with that:ford:

As long as Corey didnt process the refund already this morning anyway.

jaybuller

Reaction score
It's because the tunes are worth the wait for a lot of folks. They really are that good.

TyCorr

Reaction score
No they aren't. Nothing a simple as emailing a tune is worth that type of wait. Period

Gearhead? Thats the only one Id believe you on that account. Ive had only two "custom" tuners shti on my ts chip and one I really didnt like. Ive used a.few others though and did NOT think they were better or comparable to php's tunes. Maybe Bills tunes just work for my setups but he seems better than alot.

Since this thread was resolved you can pm me to keep this about php and their slow tunes,lol.

jaybuller

Reaction score
There's more tuners out there that do just as good!

Might be? I don't know but I've tried 3 other "big time tuners" that every one raves about on my different 7.3 trucks and none came close. One of them the power was there but the I engine sounded like it was gonna come apart and the shifting wasn't there. Another lacked in the power department shifted like crap and smoked like a train. The other I didn't like due to the throttle sensitivity and injector noise or timing noise? Could not figure it out. All of them I switched back to php and it was like night and day in the difference the truck ran, sounded and shifted!

And no I'm not gonna name who the tuners were but they were the ones lots of folks seemed to like and recomend on here. I really think I would have liked the other ones if I hadn't already been spoiled by the php tunes though...

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Might be? I don't know but I've tried 3 other "big time tuners" that every one raves about on my different 7.3 trucks and none came close. One of them the power was there but the I engine sounded like it was gonna come apart and the shifting wasn't there. Another lacked in the power department shifted like crap and smoked like a train. The other I didn't like due to the throttle sensitivity and injector noise or timing noise? Could not figure it out. All of them I switched back to php and it was like night and day in the difference the truck ran, sounded and shifted!

And no I'm not gonna name who the tuners were but they were the ones lots of folks seemed to like and recomend on here. I really think I would have liked the other ones if I hadn't already been spoiled by the php tunes though...

You are gonna fit right in at PHP. Stunning post

jaybuller

Reaction score
Hahah I wish I could work in the diesel performance industry! I'm just a lowly machinery tech in the uscg...... Currently stationed in traverse city, mi(a long ass ways away from ga).
I really just love the way they're stuff makes my trucks run! Even if they do lack in other areas in the business.

Bobby@cp

Reaction score
Hahah I wish I could work in the diesel performance industry! I'm just a lowly machinery tech in the uscg...... Currently stationed in traverse city, mi(a long ass ways away from ga).
I really just love the way they're stuff makes my trucks run! Even if they do lack in other areas in the business.

Traverse city is a nice area... I wish I could get up that way more often.

weekendwarriorfsw32

Reaction score
For once we agree LOL LOL

No they aren't. Nothing a simple as emailing a tune is worth that type of wait. Period

Sorry but tried PHP and not impressed at all, throttle response sucks, he doesn't call for enough ICP, low on power compared to everything else.

Jeremyleggett07

Reaction score
I went with PHP for remote tuner and ECM/TCM roll back despite what I heard. I go the tuner in about 3 weeks, and always had my emails and phone calls answered promptly.

Members online

No members online now.