Wanting more power in the future! What to do?

kmotsko

Reaction score
Or thoughts on modified cp4 pump from industrial injection...just trying to learn what I can from reading your guys write ups. Especially appreciate the guys from some of the bigger outfits putting in their experience online here...that shows a lot to me...although I haven't bought any of the "go fast" parts yet from anyone on here. I'm learning a lot from you guys...keep it up

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Only ATS setups I've been around were some ATS kits on some local Cummins... so I would imagine they're 6.7 PSD kits are ok. Not sure if they're really as good as other setups out there. But that's just an opinion since I've never personally had my hands on an ATS setup for a 6.7 PSD.

If your goal is to beat the average tune/deleet truck I'd say go with Elites Street Max, Morgans Barder, or the H&S kit. They're all good IMO. Slap a dual fueler on it and custom tune it. Then you can start adding supporting mods until you end up with a fully built motor and trans... trust me it gets out of hand fast lol

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Don't waste your money on anything ats.

And certainlyour do not get a cp4 from industrial. They have serious quality control issues. Just get dual Fuelers and be done with it.

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Don't waste your money on anything ats.

And certainlyour do not get a cp4 from industrial. They have serious quality control issues. Just get dual Fuelers and be done with it.

This.

Not to mention you actually may increase the reliability of the cp4 by not working it so hard.

Not proven data but makes sense in theory, lol.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
I'm glad, but who said I assumed anything. A 2015 turbo kit is all ford parts except for the modified turbo. So I'm not sure on your "quality" reference...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lets try and stay between the lines. ;)

038_zpsvngfb3yf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I know I know you have moved on to colored pencils now.

getstroked27

Reaction score
Thoughts on an ATS set up...

We have one here We are getting ready to install on a 15. Their turbos are good chit from what i have seen, we have a few trucks here running them, 2 of which have made over 1k on them. Chris is running a 76/106 setup on his lb7 with turbos built by them, and he has had zero issues. only thing i dont like about their 6.7 PSD kit is that it uses the stock piping, with no option to upgrade to aftermarket piping. so i have been talking to morgan about throwing together a package with his piping. As far as how it runs, i dont know yet. looking to install it here soon. kit seems nice though.

quickid71

Reaction score
We have one here We are getting ready to install on a 15. Their turbos are good chit from what i have seen, we have a few trucks here running them, 2 of which have made over 1k on them. Chris is running a 76/106 setup on his lb7 with turbos built by them, and he has had zero issues. only thing i dont like about their 6.7 PSD kit is that it uses the stock piping, with no option to upgrade to aftermarket piping. so i have been talking to morgan about throwing together a package with his piping. As far as how it runs, i dont know yet. looking to install it here soon. kit seems nice though.

I'm not one to bash another's product but I noticed that they utilize the factory plastic intercooler pipe still. WTF? #braindamage

getstroked27

Reaction score
Yeah i know. when they were here for our event i talked to them, they said they didnt have any issues on their test truck. i said they were dirty liars LOL. however, we are going to see what happens on Nicks truck. It will get Morgans Piping sooner than later. I told them they need to rethink that approach. even if they offer it as an upgrade.

Reaction score
Sorry you lost me at Steve Carter helped us develop.

And what would that be? Last I checked every single part prototype is made by hand by me and was put on my personal trucks before release to anyone public or private.

I should've waited on the 65.5...!
100 bucks..wow

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

It's only a different design. Will not make much more on stock fuel. Not worth changing the 64mm out for it.

That's not how you spell "ford oem" parts.

The turbos are modified by barder.

JD is a little slow. But we still love him anyway.

And only the 6670R is made by Barder. The others are all done here in Illinois.

Lets try and stay between the lines. ;)

038_zpsvngfb3yf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I know I know you have moved on to colored pencils now.

And? That's the older style, we changed to the one piece to clear a s400. Either way I made the prototype in my shop, on my own truck. I have a manufacturing company that produces them in quantity.

I guess I miss the issue? The piping? Is it the all stainless construction? All stainless hardware? All stainless made in the U.S. clamps or 5 layer boots? Just not sure. But I'm sure you'll elaborate. You can keep bashing, doesn't make you look any better.

And also still not sure what Steve carter has to do with any of it. He bought a modified turbo off me for his truck and he buys parts from us to sell to customers. But then again so does Rudy's, RCD, No-Limit, SDP and a bunch of others.

Last edited:

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Only one of them, and I know who you were taking to..

Can't please everyone I suppose.

But since we're on the topic I want to convert back to plastic, this low quality made in the USA stainless stuff is too pretty and shiny :frustrate:

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Only one of them, and I know who you were taking to..

Can't please everyone I suppose.

But since we're on the topic I want to convert back to plastic, this low quality made in the USA stainless stuff is too pretty and shiny :frustrate:

stainless is above my pay grade... aluminum FTW

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Gotta shed some lbs somewhere with your fancy power windows and nav!

but in all seriousness... OP if you're looking for drivability and power ^^^ this guy has Morgans 66mm VGT... it's only like what 1300hp on spray? Ask him how much he loves it

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
And what would that be? Last I checked every single part prototype is made by hand by me and was put on my personal trucks before release to anyone public or private.

It's only a different design. Will not make much more on stock fuel. Not worth changing the 64mm out for it.

JD is a little slow. But we still love him anyway.

And only the 6670R is made by Barder. The others are all done here in Illinois.

And? That's the older style, we changed to the one piece to clear a s400. Either way I made the prototype in my shop, on my own truck. I have a manufacturing company that produces them in quantity.

I guess I miss the issue? The piping? Is it the all stainless construction? All stainless hardware? All stainless made in the U.S. clamps or 5 layer boots? Just not sure. But I'm sure you'll elaborate. You can keep bashing, doesn't make you look any better.

And also still not sure what Steve carter has to do with any of it. He bought a modified turbo off me for his truck and he buys parts from us to sell to customers. But then again so does Rudy's, RCD, No-Limit, SDP and a bunch of others.

Posting yore work isn't really bashing, and besides you asked. You know what really doesn't make me look better is yore parts on my truck.:p

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Love you too Pookie!!! You don't count because you already have good parts on your truck. Everybody's gotta be different right?

Yes! One thing I can promise you is when we meet in person I will be really nice and act like I never said anything mean to you ever. I am terrified of real confrontation. Maybe we could have like 3 fruity beers.

Latest posts

Members online