Washing/Detailing

C2tuck

Reaction score
No. I left earlier this year. I guarantee people here know me. Although I don't remember your screen name from 2011-2017.

You new? Of course you are. Nov 16

Well your more than welcome to leave again. Not sure if you know this or not but these forums are for useful information...not trolls and douche bags.

Pretty sad you have to go online to talk $hit, but then again you prolly tired of getting your ass kicked in your 14th year of high school.

It's also pretty lame that your bragging how many post you had...wouldn't take long to get 16k with useless bull$hit like this going on. Lol

sootie

Reaction score
Well your more than welcome to leave again. Not sure if you know this or not but these forums are for useful information...not trolls and douche bags.

Pretty sad you have to go online to talk $hit, but then again you prolly tired of getting your ass kicked in your 14th year of high school.

It's also pretty lame that your bragging how many post you had...wouldn't take long to get 16k with useless bull$hit like this going on. Lol

pretty sure he wouldn't be afraid to say anything that hes typed, to your face lol.

JRLott

Reaction score
Ty made me laugh, because he was a funny smart ass. This guy is the kind of smart ass that gets accidentally shot while hunting. Though, as mentioned, it is odd for a troll to have the ability to form a coherent sentence with proper spelling, grammar, and word usage, and we really should get back on topic.

Jomax

Reaction score
Ty made me laugh, because he was a funny smart ass. This guy is the kind of smart ass that gets accidentally shot while hunting. Though, as mentioned, it is odd for a troll to have the ability to form a coherent sentence with proper spelling, grammar, and word usage, and we really should get back on topic.

Guys it really is Tycorr.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sterling6.7

Reaction score
Good to know, but I appreciated his previous avatar photos better than the rosie dick pic he has now.

Jomax

Reaction score
Anyone know the best stuff to remove rubber off the wheel wells and paint? Lol

Jomax

Reaction score
It's all good. No worries

Ty is a good guy most of the time LOL. He just likes to pick on newer guys.. but now that he's a new guy, I'll Give him beef any chance I get.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.