wastegates?

strokin08

Reaction score
When yall tow do these numbers get up there pretty good? Reason I ask is cause I don't race my truck and a lot of people are giving numbers that I have talked not here but other places are racing. So I'm trying to just get all I can get from guys like Yall that tow and drive everyday with it. I just don't wanna be pulling hills and it get to high. But I will be on lower tune. Thanks for all the help guys. Sorry for all questions I'm just learning on the aftermarket side of things.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Towing should be less for the most part.

Highest bp readings will be converter unlocked high throttle positions.

B585Ford

Reaction score
When yall tow do these numbers get up there pretty good? Reason I ask is cause I don't race my truck and a lot of people are giving numbers that I have talked not here but other places are racing. So I'm trying to just get all I can get from guys like Yall that tow and drive everyday with it. I just don't wanna be pulling hills and it get to high. But I will be on lower tune. Thanks for all the help guys. Sorry for all questions I'm just learning on the aftermarket side of things.

I have only had this setup for less than a week. I have driven over 500 miles already in town, 2 lane roads, interstate. Towing has been less than 10 miles so far, but as long as the block that has been ordered comes in on time, I will be towing 14k this Saturday. Remind me, and I will try to get you some more definite numbers then. If I can, I am even going to try to film my minimax on 7% grade (slightly over 2 miles) so people can get a real world view of what I am seeing.

Latest posts

Members online