well...

amarillo250

Reaction score
You guy's know nothing, if you havent been to Quebec. The girls knock you of the feed and the food is amazing, the only thing is the french they speak, but you guy's have the spanish accent, so it's the same difference LOL
Canada rocks, just look at the map, We are on top of all of you guys. LOL LOL LOL

Powerstroke586

Reaction score
You guy's know nothing, if you havent been to Quebec. The girls knock you of the feed and the food is amazing, the only thing is the french they speak, but you guy's have the spanish accent, so it's the same difference LOL
Canada rocks, just look at the map, We are on top of all of you guys. LOL LOL LOL

canada is just one giant North Dakota LOLLOL

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
Do any states still have brew thrus?

Brew Thrus? Never heard them called that - but if you are talking about a drive through establishment meant to sell you beer and some essential sins and bad habits - then Ohio still has them - in fact we have a lot of them. LOL

02BigD

Reaction score
Brew Thrus? Never heard them called that - but if you are talking about a drive through establishment meant to sell you beer and some essential sins and bad habits - then Ohio still has them - in fact we have a lot of them. LOL

Brew-Thru's are alive and well in NC. I have had some interesting conversations in a couple of the local ones, while in the truck. I never get tired of the way these trucks sound, in small enclosed areas :evil

02BigD

Reaction score
3 that I have been to in OBX, and one in Sneads Ferry until 6 months ago, and 1 I know of in Wilmington. The ones in OBX are "BrewThru" and the ones in Wilmington are similar concept but not part of the OBX chain.

Daryl@TDP

Reaction score
3 that I have been to in OBX, and one in Sneads Ferry until 6 months ago, and 1 I know of in Wilmington. The ones in OBX are "BrewThru" and the ones in Wilmington are similar concept but not part of the OBX chain.

They do really well at obx in the summer when backed up line from hell. Makes everyone inside so happy with a 7.3 idling in there.

Arisley

Reaction score
Yep, when CA falls off into the Pacific. AZ is going to be the place to rock out.

You can hide from tornados and Hurricanes. Try hiding from a big earthquake. CA is a good place to be from.....A long ways away from.

Oh yeah. Like the song says, "God Blessed Texas".

06-sixoh

Reaction score
Why has nobody mentioned the bikini wearing women in So Cal? Bigrpower found the girl in his avatar, walking down the sidewalk in front of his house last week.... God I love his avatars...

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Why has nobody mentioned the bikini wearing women in So Cal? Bigrpower found the girl in his avatar, walking down the sidewalk in front of his house last week.... God I love his avatars...

their all here in moorpark. LOL

imelmo

Reaction score
Cali FAR from runs this forum. This thing has Texas written all over it.

Smokin6-0

Reaction score
I really don't think that it any of these areas can compete with he southeast Virgina/ northeast North Carolina combo. We are not swimming in liberals or illegals. We have a robust economy, as compared to the rest of the country. We have great beaches that you can park your truck on whe you grill and drink. We have a blossoming wine industry and of course ham (haha). We are home to the largest naval installation in the world. We have BBQ and BruThrews.