well...

Denver

Reaction score
Some of the best aftermarket bolt on bling on your trucks comes from California.

Last edited:

UPINSMOKE

Reaction score
Little old Maryland has mountains, farms, beaches, and anything else you could want all within 3 hours of me.

Sucks cause of all the liberals but def better than most other states

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Never did. Truck weighs 4500 lbs. sorry on the misinformation. 500 lbs will only cost two tenths in the quarter anyhow.

It's not 6000 like the other truck in question is.

I agree though it has not run the number it should be. It is a lot harder than people think. There were a couple times it was really on its way when something happened. When it coasted to a ten at TS it was moving until it shut down. It weighed 4850 at that race.

UPINSMOKE

Reaction score
I agree though it has not run the number it should be. It is a lot harder than people think. There were a couple times it was really on its way when something happened. When it coasted to a ten at TS it was moving until it shut down. It weighed 4850 at that race.

I never said it should run a certain number. I'm just stating that it's no surprise a lighter truck should run quicker times than an equally powered truck that's over 1000 lbs heavier. It's what is suppose to happen.

Zane and those guys at WOP have done a great job with it. I'm not ignorant to the traction issues and other problems they have run into when going for broke. I'm sure it has more in it.

duddy

Reaction score
come on the beach thing is nothing, we drag out chainsaws to go swimming in january, in wiscansin. dem chzheads hey der :blah:

Edit: almost forgot, if you wanna be cheap, winters cold and wisconsin women have enuff folds to hide under, so no heat needed.

Last edited:

duddy

Reaction score
dont get me wrong, there are some good ones here but i will look outside of the state for a decent one.