What action would you take???

MaxdLaw

Reaction score
I've been waiting almost two months now for my 5r from BD performance. I knew it would be awhile but not this long. And it came today, broken of course. Just my luck right? I'm trying to get one shipped tonight express shipping. I'm being very lenient to them, almost too nice. What action would you guys take toward BD or toward the shipping company? ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412707323.037228.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1412707331.352691.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

04stroker

Reaction score
Not really BD's fault sucks it took that long but that should all be on the shipping company. I would contact BD show them pics and let them talk to the shipping company they used. I always open freight boxes and do a quick inspection for obvious problems like that before I will sign for them when broken I just refuse delivery so freight company takes it back and call the supplier and get it worked out.

MaxdLaw

Reaction score
Ya he called me and was like Yeahp your tranny is here but it looks like it got dropped. Ferrrrkkkkk!!!!!!

sootie

Reaction score
if you didnt sign for it damaged, the shipper has little to no recourse with the transport company.

Mdub707

Reaction score
Just the fact I haven't driven my truck in dam near two months lol

Eh, you kind of get used to it. Mine sat at dealers for warranty work that long sometimes.

Seriously, I know it sucks. Hopefully it's easy getting fixed for you.

MaxdLaw

Reaction score
if you didnt sign for it damaged, the shipper has little to no recourse with the transport company.

I'm at school he called from the shop. The shop owner is a good friend I know he'll set me up good.

MaxdLaw

Reaction score
Eh, you kind of get used to it. Mine sat at dealers for warranty work that long sometimes.

Seriously, I know it sucks. Hopefully it's easy getting fixed for you.

Thanks brother. Lol that long for warranty work is brutal.

alradco

Reaction score
Was the shipment prepaid or collect? If prepaid then BD will have to file the claim, etc. Hopefully it was insured in full but freight claims can be a huge pita. Good luck.

MaxdLaw

Reaction score
Was the shipment prepaid or collect? If prepaid then BD will have to file the claim, etc. Hopefully it was insured in full but freight claims can be a huge pita. Good luck.

Prepaid. Ive been very patient with them over the wait and if they don't have another one shipped out tonight I'm not gonna be a happy camper with them.

MaxdLaw

Reaction score
Little update on what happened shop owner just called and said they just sent out my new one. Turned out pretty good hopefully gets here soon. Need my toy back.

Mdub707

Reaction score
That's great news and thanks for telling us. We rarely get to hear the good when it happens.

MaxdLaw

Reaction score
True. Hopefully this one comes in piece and I won't blow it out the bottom if the truck first time I get on it lol.

MaxdLaw

Reaction score
Just a little update. I don't know what rush delivery is to BD but still waiting on second transmission from last Monday. I didn't think it would take this long.

Latest posts

Members online