What am I missing?

ncdzl

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
My truck made 590 with 175/75 but when I went bigger injectors 205/100 only made 40 more rwhp but my icp maxed out at 3.6 volts so I'm thinking I wasn't making power because the drop in icp. I have since baught jesses dual pump set up. Missing a few parts soon it will be ready to go on. I will update when I hit the track again or dyno

Could you have enough fuel pulled with tuning to maintain ICP? For example...your numbers would've likely been higher with 190/100 vs 205/100...and maintained ICP a little better.

I ask this because I'll be running 205s and a 66 &I know one hpop will struggle keeping up.

e.nickkk

Reaction score
I had eric pull some fuel but even then I wasn't at 4 volts but made 15 hp more

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Briar dyno'd in the 623 range at Eric's and trapped at 107 something at the track, which put him at around the 640-650hp mark based on track runs and was significantly higher than his dyno reading.

Now Pete's truck hit a 606 on Eric's dyno with 35in tires and stock gears. It is my understanding (someone correct me if I'm wrong) that there is about 10-15hp to be had from switching to smaller stock tires, which would put his truck closer to the 620hp range (based on Eric's dyno) and if track results are actually higher than Eric's dyno readings, then 640hp isn't an unreasonable expectation for the motor IF Pete put on stock tires.

I think this is where Adrian is getting the basis for his numbers from.

Ahh yes. Pete's truck was the one I was referring to. Saw it running at Eric's seemed like a strong running truck for the setup it had on it. Really would love to see what it does on the track

madpowerstroke

Reaction score
Well I have fixed the ICP problem, and ran the truck at WOT and hit 4.9v and stayed at 4.8v. I also got some different tuning tweaks, turbo and gear points. Thanks for the help from everyone, hopefully hit track again to see what it hits.

Latest posts

Members online