What Do You Tow?

JDub

Reaction score
Can't see much of the trailer, but it's a 24-footer, have had 7 head of horses in it. That load proved to be too much for my old E4OD in my 1996 truck, hasn't been a problem with the new 6.4 though.

2996217220075117731S600x600Q85.jpg

mortal798

Reaction score
Not sure why it doesn't show up either, I can see the URL when I quote your post...

See if this works.

Camper.jpg

I think it might have messed up because you used the URL of the photobucket page showing the picture and editing tools and all, instead of the image code or direct link that is shown in the "Share this photo" box along the right side of the picture.

Awesome looking camper for sure!!

Thanks for fixing that!

jdc753

Reaction score
Alright guys I pulled my sisters car to AR then just loaded the heaviest load on my truck
LOL
b29dc830.jpg

That reminds me of this pic I took. Not me or my truck but something I would SOOOOO do if I had the truck and trailer...

0614081130.jpg

The guy pulled into the dealership with an empty trailer and parked out back. We kinda just figured he was out looking and I was joking that he was in here to grab a bike or two or just something tiny compared to the load the trailer could carry.

Thanks for fixing that!

Anytime, great looking trailer you got there!

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
Ha! I did that once and should have gotten a pic!! I delivered a load of hay in the f-350 and 28' gooseneck to someone and on the way back picked up a new Kawasaki 650 brute force! Haha! It was a little overkill!

Oh, and is that a ferrari dealership I see in the background? LOL

Last edited:

jdc753

Reaction score
Ha! I did that once and should have gotten a pic!! I delivered a load of hay in the f-350 and 28' gooseneck to someone and on the way back picked up a new Kawasaki 650 brute force! Haha! It was a little overkill!

Oh, and is that a ferrari dealership I see in the background? LOL

Niice, gotta love overkill.

haha actually yes it is, or was. Never even noticed that part of the pic. Was there for maybe 4-6 months or so. Ferarri, Mazzerati, Aston Martin, etc. Its not a Ford dealership that moved up the road.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.