What have you done to your powerstroke today?

Reaction score
Not mine but test drove an 02 with mini-mes, gtp-38r and tc lock up mod with no tuning on it. Thought maybe I could score a deal and a truck just needing a chip but the body was completely gone unlike the pics showed. Thing had no balls, less than my dad's '00 with a bd 45hp single stage chip.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Not mine but test drove an 02 with mini-mes, gtp-38r and tc lock up mod with no tuning on it. Thought maybe I could score a deal and a truck just needing a chip but the body was completely gone unlike the pics showed. Thing had no balls, less than my dad's '00 with a bd 45hp single stage chip.
yeah, it wont run better with single shot injectors with split shot tuning.. it is still factory tuning.. that combo, if that is truly the combo should be north of 400 easily with custom tunes

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

Reaction score
factory tuning ya. Guy hadn't a clue about 7.3s. He's an electrician so he built guzzle's tc lock mod for it but if he had done any research he would've known to dump the old edge evolution it had sitting on the dash unplugged and bought a hydra or dp f5 or at the minimum a ts 6. Oh well. My newly "built" 6.7 should be back from the shop any day now so that should hold over my hp bug.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
factory tuning ya. Guy hadn't a clue about 7.3s. He's an electrician so he built guzzle's tc lock mod for it but if he had done any research he would've known to dump the old edge evolution it had sitting on the dash unplugged and bought a hydra or dp f5 or at the minimum a ts 6. Oh well. My newly "built" 6.7 should be back from the shop any day now so that should hold over my hp bug.
right on!

live life full throttle

N2GN2

Reaction score
Bent a push rod during WOT in the 6.0!

IMG_20170218_151508_zps2mwpmapf.jpg

slowcoupe

Reaction score
The 6.0 got a new alternator and 2 new batteries. Alternator took a crap and must taken the batteries with. One of them was actually cracked and leaking fluid too.

6speedsd

Reaction score
The 6.0 got a new alternator and 2 new batteries. Alternator took a crap and must taken the batteries with. One of them was actually cracked and leaking fluid too.
If you start getting cranking issues, check your FICM voltage. Major battery/alternator issues can kill a FICM quick.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

slowcoupe

Reaction score
If you start getting cranking issues, check your FICM voltage. Major battery/alternator issues can kill a FICM quick.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Yea that was the first thing I checked on my PIDs when I fired it up. She fired up right away and all my voltages looked good. Ill continue to keep an eye on em though. Feels good to drive the 6.0 again.

rosspulliam

Reaction score
Ozo7Xil.jpg

Finally got the lowering kit installed! Now to buy wheels as soon as I can get away with it without my wife going nutso on me for doing it! Then front end conversion and paint and I'll about have this one about how I want it.

LjtJ1Dw.jpg

Awhile back I filled the upper cab corner trim with steel and swapped to a 2008 rear glass.

Last edited:

Jomax

Reaction score
just left outback steakhouse and got on the freeway when my IBS kicked in and I had to chit bad.. I hammered down and a curve was coming up so I let off and coasted around it.. sure as hell, there he was. got me going 82 in a 65.. if it would have been a few seconds earlier I prolly would be in jail..

lol no doubt

daaam!! nice!!

nice!!! need to swap everything to LE.. your truck will appreciate it. that is a very sharp color!! looks good!!

live life full throttle

So did you make it to the restroom?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dsberman94

Reaction score
most state police in ny won't pull you over unless 10 or more over on the interstate

live life full throttle

Pa is the same. 75 would have been just 10 over. That's why you would've gotten away with it if you told him you had to chit.

mikeeg02

Reaction score
I got out of a ticket once like that, but the truck smelled like sh!t. I was like man I gotta poop. And the smell was obvious. He was like GTFO lol

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.