What have you done to your powerstroke today?

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Hit and run mod. F'ing people are douches

83A07598-EA71-4D30-8998-3162487D2C10_zpsr7uua3ct.jpg

ED11E8BA-5782-4A86-9877-7D4219825FA0_zpshipmmkkb.jpg

I worked a bit of it out.

7DD53315-94CD-42C8-B956-9A733150AAA8_zpsvvh4fgxz.jpg

5CC137C5-42AB-417D-9239-5AD498205DF9_zps2hkm4f7q.jpg

Insurance looked at it yesterday. I have to wait to do anything because I move in 5 days and prices change.
I am so ready to leave Vegas.

I didn't catch it till yesterday morning. I went into Walmart where is happened (left work went there and home) and we looked on the video footage. Problem was I park way out and it was 3 am so the cameras didn't show much. A dark box truck did it. Wasn't streaming vid either it was that time lapse every sec or so. Didn't even get the impact.

Oh that sucks balls

live life full throttle

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I had those tires on my company truck they were ok didn't last that long.

Ive been around them since they first came out... only time they havnt lasted very long is with improper maintenance.... from what I found, depending on application, they are a averaging 50k miles.. 35-40k while hooked to a trailer most the time with propper rotation. 50k miles mixed driving/hauling with propper rotation.. 55-60k miles zero hauling and propper rotation.... of course zero burnouts too... the shop I got mine from said to rotate every 5k-6k miles or every oil change.. free rotaion for life through that shop too..

live life full throttle

12stroker

Reaction score
Yeah where I got mine from it's free rotation but driving on dirt roads and gravel road eat up life on them really quick. I think I got 30k out of them same with bfg a/t I only got 30k out of them. Truck was a 2010 duramax 3/4 ton 4x4 and I pulled trailers during planting and harvest season.

Reaction score
Started it to prove to my brother that it is louder than his 6.0 at idle. Started and ran like crap pulled 5 codes. P1249, 0603, 1210, 1211, 0541.

The other day I drove it about ten min down the road and it drove fine got to a stop light and it started to lope real bad and I lost use of my pedal. So I shut the truck off and restarted it. Started fine and drove back home fine except my check engine light was on so I scanned it and got no codes. Now this idk I'm hoping I just need a new ICP sensor. What do y'all think

---Clayton Watts
2002 eclb 7.3- back in business /for sale
2000 Chevy cavalier- beater
1990 Chevy K1500- for sale
race truck- in the works
sent from the sh!tter withTapatalk2

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
pretty dam exact yea. just mud not snow because i kinda went mudding through the back yard. ooops.

Lol. I wish It was mud and not this nasty ass road salt... thats what all the brown chit is. I haven't been off the road yet with this truck... just so pitiful that they use so much salt here...

live life full throttle

dsberman94

Reaction score
Mine is probably closer to that now. I just went and had funn. I'm gonna try to post the pic but the phone is being dumb. It's much bigger than the picture but headlights only go so far. Odometer said tires went 5 miles from the time I pulled into that lot till I left.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 74

pungohboy

Reaction score
Tested glow plug relay and pulled connectors off the valve covers to test the plug resistance 3 bad plugs may explain the abnormally large amount of smoke at cold start. I've been wanting to replace my injector orings so now I guess I'll add some glow plugs to the while under the valve cover list.

sent from the app I paid for now its free and they have dumbed it down to a free version and want me to buy another paid version even though I have paid for it. Stupid Tapatalk!

Latest posts

Members online