What have you done to your powerstroke today?

RedRice589

Reaction score
Yeah I had a aux tank on my dodge but when I switched to a short bed it wouldn't fit I tried LOL

Lol yea my buddy has a bigger one similar to yours in his mega cab but it holds 70 or 80 gallons I like his better but he said it cost double lol I think I'm gonna get a ccsb KR in a cpl years and go for a 110-150 gallon and a Titan to really get fuel. I might out a Titan in this truck also. Just to have that much more.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
vu5y5u4e.jpg

Got it dirty…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6speedsd

Reaction score
Installed a set of Recon smoked clearance light covers. Soon as I turned the lights on, two of the amber bulbs they sent with the covers blew. So, I guess it's smoked covers and clear bulbs for now.

Smoked mirror turn lenses came in today, but didn't get those installed.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Installed a set of Recon smoked clearance light covers. Soon as I turned the lights on, two of the amber bulbs they sent with the covers blew. So, I guess it's smoked covers and clear bulbs for now.

Smoked mirror turn lenses came in today, but didn't get those installed.

Grab some cool white LEDs. They look better than amber anyway.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
The thing that really bugs me is when guys say did you see that ford squat and it did not have much of a load...... My chey NEVER did that OR Dodge..... Fords are just junk they cant hold any weight.

RedRice589

Reaction score
Lol I was kidding I just changed form 3" to stock 250 lol I like a little bulldog. Will stay the way it sits now even loaded when I put my bags on. :) just tried to make these guys mad.

But in reality these fords do squat for no reason!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.