What have you done to your powerstroke today?

6speedsd

Reaction score
New oil cooler, cleaned the radiator and intercooler. Stripped a clamp on hot side IC boot...of course on a holiday weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nj67

Reaction score
They're not that great either. All the extra you pay for diesel fuel up here is supposed to be to fix the roads. How much fixing do you see, I don't see enough to charge me $4 a gallon for, basically, what's left in the bottom of the barrel of crude after it's been refined of everything else. I know it's still more expensive other places but comparative pricing in NJ is $3.60 atleast.
$3.55 in south jersey to be exact lol

6speedsd

Reaction score
Fired it up after the new cooler. Good news is no fluid leaks. Bad news is I think I have at least one bad battery, and have a leak around the exhaust housing on the turbo (had it apart to clean). So, turbo has to come back out.

dsberman94

Reaction score
$3.55 in south jersey to be exact lol

jyzemy7u.jpg
lol

Posted while doing something dumb.

6speedsd

Reaction score
Seen it as low as $3.53 around here. Of course it drops now that the truck spends more time in the driveway than on the road.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Seen it as low as $3.53 around here. Of course it drops now that the truck spends more time in the driveway than on the road.

y2aja7uq.jpg
the fuel for less place has an off-road diesel pump right next to the on-road pump, and he just tells ya eenie meanie miney moe. Haha

dsberman94

Reaction score
White truck is nice. Takes forever to get dirty. When the wipers leave clean spots on the windshield, that's when I wash it.

08Monster

Reaction score
Installed a 4.5 lift in 4 hours, starting at 1am, with ****ty tools, logs for jack stands, terrible lighting, outside, and not near enough beer.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 2

black'n'blue

Reaction score
Installed a 4.5 lift in 4 hours, starting at 1am, with ****ty tools, logs for jack stands, terrible lighting, outside, and not near enough beer.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 2

Any chance you could make it to Maryland this weekend. I've got
sh-ttier tools and a 6" lift to put on in my driveway. Sorry no logs but I'll buy you all the beer you can drink! Lol

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.